⑩️【️𝔃𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂】️⑩️

“Even if there are no stars by your side, fly onward to the night

“Even if there are no stars by your side, fly onward to the night.”

I jumped right on my fluffy bed, snuggling under the covers. After all the fiasco from Kyoto days ago, I rewarded myself with a comfortable rest.

Looking outside my window, the crescent moon shone the brightest. Living in Tokyo, you wouldn't see the stars unless you go somewhere isolated from artificial light. I was tempted to teleport somewhere peaceful, but tomorrow will be a busy day, I assume.

My phone popped a new notification.

I wasn't one to wonder first and stare at it for a while, so I grabbed it from my desk while I did my nightly routine.

No Subject
Karasuma Tadaomi
to (Last Name) (First Name)

A new transfer student is going to join your class tomorrow. The new student may look a bit different, but I expect you to act normal and not make a big deal out of it.

A new student?

Very fishy, I say. It's definitely from the government. No one would transfer this late in the school year, unless it's switching classes. Kunugigaoka, though, transfers students to other classes right after the latest exams were done. I doubt that it's just a normal student.

But a student? Not an instructor or a teacher of some sorts? Definitely interesting.

I feel like it's going to disappoint me tomorrow though.

All the way from the back of the class, here stands our dear PhysEd professor, writing down the new student's name

All the way from the back of the class, here stands our dear PhysEd professor, writing down the new student's name. Her name... is quite the mouthful.

"Class, this is our new student." He murmured. "Her name is Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery. She's from Norway."

The said machine gave us a blank smile. "Nice to meet you."