XXII

LISA'S P.O.V

Today is the so called date of Tzuyu and I. I'm excited and nervous at the same time but I'm also thinking twice about this whole situation, we have been texting ever since the day I asked her and been hanging a lot around school lately and whenever she appears Jennie will disappear all of a sudden. Jennie have been acting a lot different lately too, she seems very distant these days and I wanna know what is the reason but all she does is to push me away and get mad at me so I stopped bothering her because all I can ever get is a shout. It is weird, it's not like Jennie at all. Maybe she's having personal issues?

I walk inside the small ice cream shop around the park where Jennie and I first hung out. I smiled, feeling nostalgic for a second. A familiar voice shouted my name, I tilted my head to look up at her direction and my lips automatically curled into a smile as I saw Tzuyu smiling pretilly at me while waving her hand. I paced towards her, wearing my toothy grin.

"Hey, how long have you been here? Am I late?" I greeted while sitting down across her, my hands on my jacket's pocket.

"Aniya. I just arrived few minutes before you came." She shook her head and gave me a grin, I nodded at her.

"Soooo... are you gonna tell it to me now or?" She trailed off, obviously indicating about the whole situation about Jennie.

"Let's just order our ice creams first, yeah?" I smiled at her and she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Mine would be cookies and cream." She beamed at me as she put her hands on the table, I nodded and chuckled at her.

I stood up from my seat and went up to the counter, a guy almost same as my age greeted me with a welcoming smile plastered on his face. I looked up at the menu and the milk flavored ice cream caught my eye. I smiled as I remember Jennie, the way her eyes lit up when I mentioned ice cream, the way she pulled me inside this shop excitedly like a little kid, and the way she made small dances when she get to taste her favorite ice cream. Her eyes showing glint of happiness every time she shove a mouthful of ice cream inside her mouth, the way her lips curved into her gummy smile whenever she took a bite from her donut. That's one of my favorite view, that view just radiates so much happiness.

"I'd take cookies and cream... oh and a milk ice cream, please." I smiled at the thought of Jennie and picked her favorite flavor for myself.

"Is that all, ma'am?" He quizzed and I nodded my head in response. The counter guy turned his back against me and went to put the ice creams in a big cup. A few minutes later, he went back to me with two ice creams on his hand. He handed it to me as I pay for it. He thanked me and greeted me a good day, I just beamed at him.

Because Jennie isn't here, might as well picked her flavor so it will feel like she's just beside me, happily doing small dances while eating her ice cream.

I went back to our seat while grinning at the thought of Jennie and her milk ice cream, I handed Tzuyu hers, the latter just smiled at me and took a spoon of her ice cream in to her mouth.

"So... why did you ask me out if you're literally dating Jennie? Isn't that cheating?" She quizzed that made me choke from my ice cream.

Me? Cheating? On Jennie? But we aren't even a thing to begin with...

"I don't know how to tell you this but... but me and Jennie are not really dating." I replied while shoving an ice cream in my mouth, this flavor quite tastes good. I heard her chuckle that made me turned to look at her.

"Stop playing around, Lisa. Literally the whole school knows that you both are dating." Shaking her head, she looked up at me.

"I'm not. I'm telling you the truth. It was just basically a dare from our friends." I admitted, giving her a serious look. She stopped blinking her eyes and looked at me incredulously.