XXIII

"Jennie! Baby, come on. Why are you ignoring me?" Lisa groaned in annoyance, the brunette just walked out from their friends because Lisa is too engrossed with her phone, she has no other choice to do since her favorite girl is ignoring her.

"I aint." The brunette replied simply while shaking the blonde's hand off from her.

"Sure, you aren't." Lisa rolled her eyes and was attempting to grab Jennie's hand again but the latter quickly took a step backward.

"You've been trying to ignore me for four days straight already! It's not funny, Ruby Jane." Lisa clutched her hair in frustration but the kitten just gave her a bland look.

"Why? You think what you are doing is funny, Lalisa?" She crossed her arms and tilted her brow at the taller girl.

"What the?" The blonde muttered to herself and smacked her temples.

"What did I do?" Lisa asked, sighing as her facial expression softened.

"You don't know? Well, that's quite funny huh?" The brunette mockingky replied while shaking her head and smiling sarcastically.

"Unbelievable." She hissed and glared at Lisa.

Lisa has been trying to figure out what is going on with the brunette and why in the Earth she's suddenly ignoring her, she had done everything but to no avail. She already asked their friends but all of them just told her, 'it's not for us to tell, it is for you to find out.' This has been happening for almost 2 weeks now and it's already bugging the hell out of Lisa. Jennie looks fine when they are a far but when she is around her, the kitten's mood will change in an instant. Her and Tzuyu have gotten a lot closer and a little clingy towards each other and of course, Jennie knew that. There is already a rumour spreading in their school that Lisa is apparently cheating on her with Tzuyu. Of course, that hurt the brunette because the least she want is people pitying her about the issue. She feels betrayed but what can she do about it? They aren't even a thing to begin with and for her, that sucks more than it should. She felt like a total loser and she knows, when the moment she finally admitted her true self, she already knew she lost.

"Did I do something wrong? Have I made you feel upset?" Lisa asked again, her face softer this time but the brunette didn't even stir.

"Baby, please tell me. It's really bothering me, I hate this. I hate it when you are ignoring me like this..." She sighed and slowly reach her hand over the brunette's, Jennie's walls, yet again, all came falling down just by Lisa's single soft touch against her skin. She felt electricity jolting up her body as the blonde delicately caressed her knuckles, the desperate pleading look of the blonde lured her in. This is what she hates, she always cave in, she is too weak to even fight back the feelings and emotions.

"Tell me what I did wrong so I can make it right... I don't want us like this. I don't want you keeping your distance away from me." The blonde frowned and held her head down, heaving a deep sigh, she suddenly felt Jennie's hand lifting her chin up that sent goosebumps all over her body, this is the first time in a week Jennie had touch her like this again, Jennie's gentle touches always calm her.

She looked up and met the brunette's eyes, getting lost in her brown cat-eyes again. Both of their eyes sending sparks towards each other, their soul are connected, they understand each other through their strong connection but both are too oblivious to even realise that. Lisa dived deep within Jennie's eyes until she saw a glint of gloominess showing from her mesmerising eyes and with an instance, Lisa engulfed her into a loving embrace as if she hadn't hold the brunette's body like this for such a long long time. Again, everything inside Jennie melted, everything just disappear from the world again and it's just them who matters. Jennie is aware what she is getting herself into, there is no denying that, and she is more than willing to enter the situation more further. Maybe she could enjoy and cherish the last remaining two months of their dare and after that, there will be no more games again.