[Five]

Asia P.O.V

"Y'all going to a party?" Chris asked me and Jasmine as we walked downstairs. ( yes they fuckin here again 😒) duh nigga what it look like? I asked him. Chris and Kemarcus both chuckled. Y'all really think we letting yall go? Chris looked up at us. Me and Jasmine looked at each other and smirked.  Me and Jasmine was cutting thr fuck up. Chris and Kemarcus mugged us. Before either of them can say something Aniyah and Jatavia ran from their room crying. What's wrong? Me and Jasmine kneeled beside them. Erick , Chris , and Kemarcus looked worried and all came over. Aniyah's been having the same dream every night... Jatavia answered because Aniyah had her hands over her face bawling , Jatavia stopped crying a little. What dream? Erick asked me. I sighed , Wanna tell everyone? I asked her hugging her. That's fine , she said nose stuffy. I've been having this dream for the past week ,  Taytay(Jatavia) , and mommy are all dead she lowered her head and her lip began to quiver. I pulled her into a hug , Jasmine joined , then Chris , then Kemarcus , then Erick and Jatavia. How did they die? Erick asked one eyebrow raised. T-They were shot... Everyone gasped. Some dreams indicate the future , Jasmine covered her face. Did you see who did it? Chris asked. He was black , cuwly hair , I'm sorry i don't remember no more she started crying again. It's okay baby I kissed her. We won't let no one hurt Jatavia or mommy Chris said.

_________________

Chris , and the rest of the gang left , the kids are sleep , just me and Jasmine getting ready for the party. How does this look? I asked Jasmine backing up towards the front door and posing

 How does this look? I asked Jasmine backing up towards the front door and posing

This cute? I asked Jasmine. Yasss bitch wear it! I smiled untill my phone rang , it was Chris wanting to facetime. Jas , I looked at her showing her my phone. Damn what you gonna do? She asked me laughing. I put on my gray jacket so he could see me looking normal.

* Facetime Video *

Me: Heyy baby what you doing?

Chris💍✨: You better not go to that party Asia I'm not fuckin playing with you!

Kemarcus in background: Tell Jasmine she not to go eitha

Me: She sleep

Chris💍✨: Why you got a jacket on? Where you boutta go at 12?

Me: I gotta get a jug of orange Hawaiian punch , and a box of pancake mix why?

Chris💍✨: Facetime me the whole time , to , there , and back.

Me: Nigga i ain't finna do allat, my phone on 4 and i don't got my car charger block nomo.

Chris💍✨: What store you goin to?

*Hangs up*

As soon as the phone hung up me and Jasmine started laughing sooo hard. So who's gonna watch the kids when we leave? I asked Jasmine. Auntie Aleyee said she don't mind watching them for a couple hours , Jasmine said biting her nails. Alright so I'll do their hair , you get their shoes , and jacket on. They can just wear their pajamas there. Alrighty.. I walked into their room and sat Aniyah up , she looked drowsy and closed her eyes again. I brushed her hair in a ponytail while Jasmine put on Aniyah's shoes. Jatavia already had her jacket on , so she was putting her shoes on. After I did her edges , I brushed Jatavia's hair in a slicked bun and layed her edges as well. I picked up Aniyah and Jasmine walked with Jatavia to the car.

Ah what're you doing here? I screamed.