[FOURTEEN]

Asia P.O.V

I layed on Chris bed , it was three in the morning and alot was on my mind. I just couldn't believe my own sister got raped , I thought of Aniyah only a seven year old. I shook my head and tears slowly formed at the rims of my eyes.

"You good?" Chris opened his eyes. I nodded , yeah.. Just thinking.. Chris sat up.

I handled Kevin okay? He caressed my cheeks with his thumbs and looked me deeply in my eyes. I pushed his hand away , that's not the point I mumbled.

He looked at me , I know , no one  should ever go through that. I smiled at him. I sighed and wiped my eyes , I'm gonna lay down now..

I layed down and faced the wall , sooner after thinking heavily I drifted asleep.

-
I was awoken to something hard hit my face , I quickly opened my eyes Chris stood over me with an angry expression on his face.

What? I asked holding my cheek.

He gripped me by my shirt and lifted me up on the wall , Fuck do you mean what? I don't know what you talkin about nigga! I tried to kick him.

He held up his phone , some random guy texting him saying he fucked me or whateva.

Nigga , he's lying! I screamed at Chris.

Chris punched me in my mouth so hard my head bounced to the side.

Watch who tf you talkin to! He held me up again and threw me on the floor.

I crawled to the corner and sat there with my knees balled up to my chest , I rocked back and fourth. I was foreal scared , He looked at me and walked out slamming the door.

I got up off of the floor and looked out the window , Chris was pulling out the driveway. I ignored him and walked the to the bathroom , I flicked on the lights and looked in the mirror.

I had a busted lip , and my face had a few scars. I broke down crying , I hate myself for allowing this to happen to me.

I ran into the closet , packed all of my stuff , and Kaylani's and made my way downstairs. I walked to the car and drove off , My plan was to go to Natalie's place.
-
-

I pulled in Natalie's driveway , I left everything in the car , I unbuckled Kaylani and walked to the doorstep.

I knocked on the door , Natalie opened it she had on a blue and white tank striped tank top , white ripped jeans , and deep royal jordan 12's. Her hair was in a bun and her edges were slicked down.

Wassup girl she said.

I looked down , Can I stay here for a month or two? Me and Kaylani.

Natalie smiled big , Bitch youon gotta ask where ya stuff at?

In the car.

-
-
I was in Natalie's extra room , it had a king sized bed and everything. Kaylani had a crib in the room to.

Me and Natalie sat on my bed , We were eating pizza I ordered and watching a movie on netflix , Kaylani was asleep in her crib.

So what made you wanna move here? She asked.

I told her everything , even about Chris abusing me.

She shook her head , girl I'll beat that nigga ass. Call em up.

I laughed , but nah I'm tryna keep my distance from him , if it ain't about our daughter then Ion wanna talk.

What about school? He still gonna be there.

I was thinking about switching schools , I said quietly.

Girl , why? Can't you just work from home? She asked.

Because I- I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I picked it up , It was Chris.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

Hello? I said.

Where tf are you?!?!he screamed.

Chris , I need a break a- bitch tell me where you are or I will find yo ass and kill you!

You know what? I hung up.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. My heart dropped.