[TWENTY]

What are you doing here? I asked , my heart was racing fast as I tried too close the door, " what's going on here?" Natalie asked , she paused once she seen him , it was definitely him , in the flesh....

I'm back , he said closing the door chuckling , he turned around and pulled out a gun , I jumped back and at the same time me and Natalie tried to run out the back door.

He shot the ceiling twice , and three men busted open the back door and grabbed us and restrained us , I looked at him with tears in my eyes.. RJ what do you want from me? It's been four years! I cried out.

Exactly! You don't know how much pain you put me in during the last four years babygirl, I've missed you , oh how I've missed you... your soft skin, your bouncy curls, the way your skin glows... he said rubbing his hand against my temple , I closed my eyes and squeezed my lips together , I have a family Rj... I have a daughter that needs me.. please.. please let me go, I said breaking down.

He rolled his eyes , take them out the van , go out the Backdoor, he said stuffing his gun in his pocket, I was so nervous , I wish Chris could come save me right now...

If you guys didn't know, four years ago me and rj we're together his real names Ronald , ew I know. but he's basically the same way Chris is , but worse... he put me in the hospital almost every day, I had fifteen miscarriages because of him, he raped me more then three times, mentally, verbally, and physically abused me , I went with Chris too get away from him, he went to jail, a psych ward... now he's back, back for me, and this time I don't know if I'm ever gonna leave him, I was lucky I survived last time... I wanna see my family...

I looked up then all of sudden my body became numb, and I blacked out as I felt myself become injected with something...