[Ten]

Asia P.O.V

.....I woke up and saw nothing but darkness , my legs were hurting bad i had a bad headache and my shoulders were numb. Have I been drugged? I asked myself knowing the answer.

You're finally awoke. I heard a voice come from the door but it was unrecognizable , a lady with short blonde hair with blue highlights came at the door. Who tf are you? I asked her. Ask your nigga he just ate my pussy. She stuck out her tongue and smirked at me. You lying ass bitch! I tried to attack her but i fell helpless. She laughed. Pathetic ass.. She spit on me. Then Chris came behind her and pulled her hair he punched her in her chest and she gasped. Why you messing with her? I told you to stay your ass in the room. He pushed her into the wall. Tears were forming in her eyes , Was this nigga cheating on me? Who is she Chris? I asked him trying to stand up. Asi- Bitch why it matter , it's not like you can beat my ass , you can barely stand. She cut him off. Before i could speak Chris interrupted. Watch yo mouth , he walked up to her. She looked down at the floor and walked out. You cheating on me? I asked him. Chris covered his face with his hands. And to top it all off , I sucked my teeth. You drugged me? I finally had the strength to stand up. Baby- Nah fuck this let me outta this shit. Chris pulled out a gun from his pocket. "You don't think I'm hurt too?" Hurt? Why the fuck would you be hurt?! Bitch I saw you flirting and shit with that lil bitch ass nigga earlier. He glared at me.

My fuckin cousin , nigga don't assume shit. I turned around. He grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my face in the wall causing me to land on my ass. Don't yell at me bitch , i will fuck you up right now with no hesitation. I thought you loved me.. I was tearing up a little. His voice softened. I do love you Siyah , he bent down. He carresed my cheek. It's just you lie and disrespect me. I looked away..

Chris took me and home and was now giving me a bath. He paused as he was about to wash over my arm. He noticed multiple of the bruises he gave me and looked down. My voice was soft towards him. "I can wash myself" I said looking down at my hip. It stung , there was a green bruise right there. Chris nodded and slowly got up. His eyes were watery as he stood up. Chris.... I softly whispered. He turned around. I..love you , no matter how much you put me through , I looked at my bruises and scars. He instanly fell on the floor. Crying hard.. I walked out the tub and slowly undressed him. He was still crying as i placed him in the tub with me. I sat on his lap facing him. Promise me you won't hurt me anymore! I grabbed his face and made him face my direction. " I-I promise" he stuttered. I kissed his cheek. I love you baby- I jumped out of the tub and rushed to the toilet. Everything immediately went blurry , I dropped to the floor..

I opened my eyes , I was dizzy. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was in a hospital bed. Chris and the doctor rushed towards me. You're finally awake , The doctor told me. Chris looked a little sad. Can you tell me what happened? I asked her curiously. Well , for one your body had a reaction to stress , it caused you to feel dizzy. I sighed , I'm always stressed. For two , you're four months pregnant. Chris looked at her , he was smiling. Do You know the gender? I asked her. I was happy as well. Oh You're having a girl! Me and Chris hugged each other tightly.