[Nine]

Asia P.O.V

6:00 A.M ALARM

I groaned loud , and turned back over. Over the past few weeks of me and Chris being together he's been to protective. Everything I do he assumes I'm cheating on him , and I'm not. I love Chris , so much..

*Daddy😙 wants to facetime*

I was really tired and just let it ring. I was too tired to go to school , but I knew it had to wake Jasmine up. Jatavia and Aniyah moved in with our aunt because my ma thinks we need to focus on school and stuff. I miss them alot but i see them almost every day. I walked in Jasmine's room and what I saw was disgusting...

Jasmine was naked , with her legs spread open and she was playing with herself. She jumped when she saw me. Watchu doin bruh? She yelled. Bitch I thought you was sleep I tried hard not to laugh. Get out then imma be dressed. She rolled her eyes. I laughed then walked out. 

I went back into my room and turned on my phone

14 missed facetime calls from Daddy😙

19 Texts from Daddy😙

Snapchat from Bae❤

Instagram
4k.Chris_: So wassup?

I ignored it and turned off my phone , he don't control me. I was hungry so I took a quick shower and put on a simple outfit to go to McDonald's

I grabbed my keys , turned on my phone just in case and walked to Jasmine's door. Before I opened it i yelled " I'm going to McDonald's you want sum?" Nah imma just get a fruit punch at school she yelled back. Alright i whispered and walked downstairs. I got in my car and turned on Suge by dababy that song is 😜😜😜.

It won't that full today. I walked inside and looked around they replaced the cream colored white chairs with mint green chairs , they won't that bad.. Before ordering my food i scanned the place and....

Chris P.O.V

I'm just eating at McDonald's , I ordered a sausage biscuit and orange juice. I'm mad as hell , Asia didn't answer her phone and she knows how I feel about that when I see her ass she better pray to god cause imma smack tf outta her.
I take another bite and I look up and see Asia ass over there laughing and having a full on conversation with the cashier.

Asia P.O.V
I look and see Chris , I glance at him for only a few seconds so i can order my food and hurry up and leave. Siyah? Myles! Myles was the cashier , and my cousin i haven't heard from him in a while , i don't even got his nunber. How you been? He asked me. I've been good , I've been good , you? I'm great , do you mind if i get your number though? I have a daughter now , Her names Kadiyah she needs a babysitter sometimes. Of course , he wrote his number on a paper , and i wrote mine just in case i lost his. Wait did you wanna order? He asked me. I thought for a moment and just said " A small orange juice and one hashbrown" before i handed him my money he said " I got it for you cuz" he smiled and handed me a large plastic cup. I smirked and walked to the beverage thing. I filled my cup with orange juice, placed on the lid , and put the straw in. When i walked up there he handed me the bag. See ya later he told me. I peeked in the bag and saw an extra hashbrown. I hurried up and spedwalked out.
When i got to my car i felt pushed.

I turned around and Chris wrapped his hand around my neck. " so you cheating on me bitch?" I fought hard to get him off " No baby he's my cousin!" I yelled at him. Stop lying he squeezed harder. Baby i can't breathe i pinched his hand untill he punched me and I blacked out.

Ericka P.O.V

I heard Chris groan as I rode his dick. " hop off " I jumped on the other side of the bed and bent over. Chris started giving me backshots. When am I gonna be your girl? I asked him. What you tired of bein the side? He asked zipping up his pants. Duh Chris , I put on my robe and started feeling on his chest. That's not happening , I love Asia and you know that , you just some pussy when she not actin right.
Clearly she never actin right if you always gotta come lay some on me I smirked.  Chill out alright? You supposed to be her friend.

When you gonna eat my pussy? I asked him. I only eat my girl pussy mane.. I can be your girl! I yelled at him. Nah I'm happy with the shorty i got he was texting on his phone. If you happy wit her you wouldn't cheat on her..

Chris P.O.V

I ain't gonna lie , Ericka pussy is tight , pretty and wet. That's not the reason I cheat though cause Asia pussy way better. But I cheat cause I feel like i need some time away from my girl , I feel like she be doin me wrong but i don't think that's sum she would do. Bitches is complicated.

Ericka started crawling on me and shit , she prolly want a round 2 but I'm tired. Then out of nowhere she sat her bare pussy on my face. Tf i tried pushing her off but she smashed her pussy in my face. Pleasee Chris I've never got eaten out before. I sighed and started licking and sucking on her pussy.

SCENE ABOUT TO GET CRAZY
-14 AND UP 👍

I turned her on her backside and went down on her. I opened her legs and spreaded her pussy lips. I started sucking on her clit while flicking my tongue inside of her pussy hole. She moaned my name as I kept switching my speed.

Asia P.O.V

I woke up in a cold , dark room..when I looked up I saw..