Chap 37 - she is my heaven

Ella's POV

It feels like time has stopped, everything is a blur, the knife looking like the only way out, the only way out of this sick game my mins is playing on me.

I grab the knife, feel the blade with the tip of my finger.

Blood drips

It doesn't feel that bad, maybe if I were to bring it my wrists, maybe, just maybe I could be at peace.

But then he appears, the real light, the real solution, Theo. How could I ever leave him? The only person who ever loved me, the only person who made me feel like I was someone , how could I let him go?

The answer is, I can't.

I need to see him now!

And with this take off inning outside into the rain to find Theo

Theo's POV

I stare at the knife and the knife stares back, pulling me in, showing me the way out, showing me the way to everlasting peace. what is the point of living if I feel worse than dead already? Why should I have to live in this hell?

I grab the knife, sharp side in hand, blood oozes our, numbness, peace, maybe this is the better way, the only option.

But then I see it, the one thing I need to fight for, the person I need with me for eternity. how could I be so stupid to ever think of leaving her!

I need her now, with me, in my arms.

Without a seconds thought I run out into the rain straight towards where Ella is, and that's when I saw her running towards me.

Tear stained cheeks but still looking as beautiful as ever.

She ran and jumped into my arms

This is my peace

She is my heaven

Hey guys so as u probs know by some of my recent posts and stuff, I'm rlly not doing good at all, and I'm trying , but it's all getting extremely hard for me rn. My mental health is just rlly bad rn and so I haven't been writing and I'm so extremely sorry! I enlisted the help from @demic_xoxo and this is what came out of it. I'm so proud of Demi for this and u should go follow them Rn !

Once again I'm so sorry for u guys not getting the chaps, but I knew u needed one so yaaaaaa.