He knows

Aden's brother lives with us now. Everyday he finds time to torment me.
He hasn't exactly raped me, but he does things to me.

"Aden went to get groceries 'peach', Luke said using Aden's nickname for me."

"Luke please... Enough already, I said frustrated and tired."

"Oh I'll stop after you give me what I want he says, laughing."

I get undressed and lay on the bed face up. This is what he wants it's been a few weeks and I should be about three months pregnant.

Luke strips and climbs on the bed on top of me. He began rubbing his cock on my vj.

"You like that baby, he moans."

I say nothing I hate it but of course my body loves it. He let's go and I know this means I have to rub him on myself. I start and he kisses me. He grabs my breast and nibbles on them before inserting and sucking on them with his mouth.

"I love you so much Nina, Luke said as he came on me."

Ewwww is all I can think. I will never get use to this.

The door opens and Aden walks in.

"Peach I got your favo... Wtf are you doing to my wife."

I was completely mortified. Bought time he found out what his scum of a brother does to me everyday.

"Get the fuck out Luke before I kill you he says."

Luke rushes out not before receiving a black eye from Aden. Aden looks like he wants to kill me.

He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"You stupid f**king whore. You b**ches  are all the same. When I get done with you, you won't be able to walk permanently, Aden said."

"Aden wait I'M PREGNANT, I shouted. It's yours I'm three months, your brother never raped me. He just forces himself on me but he only rubs me."

"Your what, Aden said putting me back on the bed. Take a shower and meet me in my office, he said."

I rushed to the bathroom and took a scorching hot shower. When I was finished I grabbed some pants and a long sleeve shirt and went to my husband.

I knocked twice..

"Come in. How long have you knew, Aden said?"

"I've suspected for a month and a half, I said truthfully."

"Aden you brother has been touching me since he got here. He always found a way to do that. You always seemed to need to leave us alone. I was scared he'd hurt our baby. He knew... I told him the first time he attacked me."

"You told him before me. I am the baby's father and you thought it was better not to tell me, Aden said slamming his hand on the table?"

"I'm so sorry Aden I didn't know if I truly was and wanted to wait until I was positive, I said crying."

"Fuck, I'm gonna kill Luke, Aden said standing up and leaving."

"Aden nooooo please don't, I say running after him grabbing his arm."

"What do you f**king like him. Did you enjoy him, Aden said backing me into a wall."

"No I only want you. If you kill him the cops will take you away from me then we will be all alone, I said touching my small but apparent baby bumb."

Aden hard looked turned soft as he stared at me.

"Dammit Peach, Aden said. Let's get you a doctor's appointment we need to check on our baby."