Never giving up

Authors note:

Hello readers! No this is not the readers choice chapter. Still waiting on more votes. Thought I give you a bonus chapter while we wait. Your welcome!

                       Luke's Pov

Aden beat my ass. He is my older brother but fuck. Did he really have to fuck Nina in front of me. Like damn... I had her for two amazing years and he comes in and destroys that.

I just wish I made her mine first. I should of wooed her from the first day. I knew she was special since the first day I met her.

"Daddy me want to watch my little pony pwease, my cute little daughter said."

"Sure thing sweetie. Is my princess hungry, I asked her?"

"No... Daddy me want chocolate, she said bubbly."

"Now princess you know I don't like you having too much sugar. Let's watch your show ok, I said to my daughter."

"Ok daddy, is all my daughter said."

She began to watch my little pony. I was in real bad shape. It's only been a day since I got my ass beat by Aden.

Just then Nina and Aden walked in. She looked at me with love and worry.

"Luke are you ok, Nina said running to me and hugging me tight?"

Just her looking at me and being so sincere gave me a hard on. My Nina is so sexy.

"Ouch, I said frightening her. Sorry baby didn't mean to scare you. I'm just a little sore. Are you ok, I asked her?"

"She's fine, Aden said to me. Nina go to Aurora now, Aden said authoritatively."

She went to Rora and hugged her. Aden frowned at me.

"Don't you dare talk to my wife. You already had a daughter with her, he said so only I could hear."

I put my left hand up in surrender. Seeing how my right arm was in a sling at the moment.

I just turned to watch my daughter and Nina watch my little pony together. It was so damn cute. My Rora would point and ask her mom 'what's that' and Nina would just smile and say I don't know baby.

Poor Nina. Her amnesia made her seem kind of dumb sometimes. I loved it because I was able to dominate the whole relationship. She really looked to me to make all decisions. I guess you could say, she knew who Daddy was.

Aden walked out of the room when his phone rung.

"Nina come here, I demanded."

She knew she was in trouble and she hung her head low walking to me slowly.

"Luke I'm sorry don't hurt me, she said."

"Baby I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to come hug daddy, I said to her."

"Okay, she said."

She walked closer to me and got down to hug me. She smelled so good.

"I'm sorry baby I couldn't protect you against my brother, I said to her."

"It's ok. Just don't be mad at me, she said."

"Baby no. I'm not mad at you. I'm going to find a way for us to be together again. I love you so much, I said to her."

Aden walked into the room clearing his throat. Nina and I looked up at him. I pulled my phone out and called our mom.

Phone call:

Mom: 🐢 🐻 Turtle bear is that you

Luke: mom stop calling me that already

Mom: I haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you ok?

Luke: can you tell Aden to calm down

Mom: I'll come over but you two need to get a grip

Mom hung up....

"Mom's coming, I told Aden."

He looked at me pensively and walked back out of the room. He cracks me up sometimes. He is still afraid of our mom.

I don't blame him mom is scary. Plus I'm the baby so she clearly loves me more.

"It's okay baby, I said to Nina. Aurora, do you want to meet grandma and grandpa. They are coming over today, I said to my daughter."

"Daddy I already saw them, she said."

"Sweetie that's your mom's parents. I mean you will be meeting my parents today, I said to my daughter."

"Yay I so happy, Aurora said."

Rora ran to Nina and I. She hugged us both, tightly.

"Turtle bear 🐢🐻 your hurting daddy's arm. Ouch, I said laughing!"

"Sorry daddy, she said looking so adorable."

I turned to Nina and asked if we could have another. She laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

I'm still scared of what my brother will do to me. He went fairly easy on me. I thought he'd kill me when he found us. I just needed my daughter to know that I'm her father.

We all began to watch my little pony in silence.

Short chapter but I'm so happy my readers are so interactive. I love all the comments, keep them coming. Thank you to my followers. If your not yet a follower please subscribe to my page. Also thanks for all the votes.