Luke's Turn

Lukes's Pov

I was feeling inpatient. I had to go a whole week without Nina. Aden doesn't love her, like I do. He is unworthy to be called her husband. If it wasn't for the twins I would have stole her away from him already.

"Nina are you ready," I called out to her.

"I can't put my shirt on... I think it's to small." She said whining a bit.

"Babe it's bad for the baby to stress. Luke Jr. needs you to be strong." I said.

"Luke I haven't decided on the name yet." She said.

"It's okay, I know his name will be Luke. Isn't that right son." I say rubbing Nina's baby belly.

The baby moved Abit in her belly.

"See baby he knows his name and loves it." I said giving her a cheeky smile.

"What are we doing today anyway?" She asked changing the subject.

I don't think she wants to make him a junior because of Aden.

"I want to take you to a hotel. It has an indoor pool. A good restaurant and..." I said before being interrupted.

"You'll need to ask Aden, Luke. He said I'm not supposed to leave home anymore. Until I have the baby." She said.

"Not to worry it's nice weather outside so we can just do it here. I need to get somethings from the main house first. I want us to have a picnic." I said.

She was looking at me stunned.

"What." I said.

"Your just so caring, picnics are my favorite. I love you Luke!" She exclaimed.

"I know sweetie." I said.

"Can we get the kids and take them too! Aden didn't let me leave the room almost the whole week." She said embarrassed.

"Of course, I'm not like him! How about we spend tomorrow with the kids. Today I want to keep you to myself. Only if it's ok with you?" I asked.

"Okay, as long as we spend all tomorrow with the kids. I miss them." She said.

It was 72 degrees outside so I had her wear a light jacket to keep her and my baby warm. I bought all her favorite food. From grapes, chocolate covered strawberries, to chicken cordon blue, and it would have been her favorite wine, but my baby is in her so I got her water and apple juice.

I took her to a spot the has the prettiest sunset view. I had a blanket and candles so we could stay out after the sunset, until she gets cold.

As much as I would love to make love to her. I can see she is tired so I will try on day three. I just want to enjoy her company today.

We get outside and she tells me how beautiful the sight was. As I'm staring at her I agree. Little does she know, she's that beautiful sight I'm staring at.

______________________________________

After the picnic we went to check on the kids. They were all asleep at her parents place. We went to her condo and snuggled in bed together while we watched her favorite show 'Crazy ex Girlfriend' on Netflix.

Once she fell asleep I turned the TV off and got closer to her. "I love you Nina." I whispered in her ear.

I told her I won't hurt her or let Aden hurt her anymore. It's us against the world.

Tommorow I hope to make her very happy with the day I planned for the kids and us.
______________________________________

I rented a fair with age appropriate games for the kids. There were bumper carts, carousel, ring toss, and so much more. I even rented a petting zoo. Since this land had many acres I made it 15 walking minutes from her condo.