Nina

I woke up so sore. There was blood everywhere and I was naked. My room smelted like his cologne. I love Luke so much but he keeps hurting me.

I was unable to get out of bed and my parents were coming in an hour to give me my four children.

I texted Aden but he didn't respond. I text Luke and he knocked on the door before opening it.

"Let me explain... Please..." Luke said before I cut him off.

"Luke right now I have bigger problems and I need your help." I said to him.

"Baby what ever you need I will do." He said coming to close for my comfort.

"I need a bath, I can't walk." I said looking down embarrassed.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He ran the water to my liking and gently put me in. He was gentle with me as he washed my body.

"I am so sorry Nina. I don't know why I am like this. I can't let you go and I hate to see you with Aden. I want you all to myself." He said.

I was speechless. I had tears fallen from my eyes and I just needed him to stop talking. He will never stop.

He was done cleaning me and my vagina feel like it's going to explode any moment. It hurt worst than child birth.

I couldn't walk so I needed his help but I also couldn't stand to look at him. The memories of last night would come into my mind.

"The kids are coming can you please take me to the movie room. I can't walk right now. My body hurts but I'll have to suck it up for my parents and kids sake." I told him on the verge of a breakdown.

"I'm so sorry 💔😔, come on I'll take you." He said carrying me to the movie room.

The kids came ten minutes later after sitting next to Luke in complete silence.

"How's mommies babies?" I said to my twin boys, daughter, and newborn.

"Mommy I want to watch transformers." Kyrie and Alarik said in unison.

They are getting so big and looking more like Aden each day. Luke got up and turned to transformers for them.

"Mommy I hold Lucas....please?" Aurora asked.

My parents had left us already, to enjoy a nice date night together. This left Luke, the kids, and I alone in Aden's house.

Luke came over and place Rora on his lap. He gave me a look and nodded. So, I placed our son, Lucas, on Aurora's lap.

"I wuv you so much." Aurora said to baby Lucas.

I couldn't help to cry that was the cuties thing 😭 I heard all day.

Luke grabbed baby Lucas and placed him in the bassinet, in the movie room.

Aurora fell asleep and so did the twins. I was nervous to say the least as only Lucas and I are awake. I was fidgeting with my hands praying he doesn't try anything when he spoke.

"Can you please talk to me in the hallway?" Luke asked.

I nodded and nervously followed him to the hallway.

"Nina I am so sorry please forgive me. I love you so much the last thing I want is to hurt you. I don't want you afraid of me."

My legs were very wobbly I had to hold on to the wall to keep my balance.

"Ok." I said as tears fell.

"You forgive me?" Luke asked.

"I do lets not talk about it anymore...please." I say defeated.

"Can I get you anything?" Luke asked.

"Could you make dinner?" I asked.

"Coming right up." He said with a small smile. While pulling me into a hug.
______________________________________

Four weeks later ...

Aden knows nothing about Luke's transgressions. Luke tries to make it up to me anyway possible.

My children adjusted to baby Lucas quiet well, life is good. I got ready for my doctor's appointment to get my 6 week checkup and my IUD so I can't get pregnant for ten years.

I was so excited. I went alone to my doctor's appointment. I needed some air to myself.

At the doctor's office I was called by the nurse. She checked my height and weight and sat me in a room.

"The doctor will be in shortly." The nurse said.

"Thank you!"

The doctor came in and we talked about the ParaGuard IUD. I just needed to submit a urine sample to make sure I am not pregnant, before the doctor performs the procedure.

I gave the urine sample and patiently waited for the doctor.

"Nina, looks like you won't be getting the IUD today. Your pregnant congratulations!" The doctor said.

Needles to say I passed out. When I woke up Aden and Luke were in my face.

"What happened." I said.

My mouth was so dry and I craved water.

"Water." Is all I could say.

Aden looked pissed off but left to retrieve my water.

Luke was smiling from ear to ear. I didn't no why, that is until I remembered I was pregnant again.

Tears streamed to my eyes. I can't handle this. It's too much I need them to stop.

Aden came back and noticed my tears.

"Baby are you ok. I'm here know don't worry. I'm not mad at you I'm mad at Luke." He said calmly.

That made me cry even harder.

"Did he tell you." I said on the verge of hyperventilating.

"There's nothing to tell, you slept with my brother and now your pregnant. I didn't fuck you and you know this." He said angrily.

"I raped her again." Luke said his voice barely audible.

All help broke lose as Aden repeatedly punched Luke in the face.

"STOP IT..." I screamed. "I hate you both so much, get out of my room." I said.

My blood pressure went up causing the machines to go off. I passed out again with all eyes on me.