Wish I could forget

Nina's Pov

I can't get out of my depression. Seeing Aden, Luke, and the kids stresses me out. I love all my children but I'm not sure about their fathers.

"How are you doing?" Luke asked.

I didn't respond. I am tired of saying 'fine'.

"I'll go, can you please talk to the kids. Our daughter misses you. I miss you!" Luke said.

I stood up and went to find the kids. Of course Luke followed me. He was scared for me. I may have lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks but it's hard to eat when I feel trapped.

"Luke, can I get my own apartment... with the kids?"

"You'll have to talk to Aden about that.  I would do it, if it was up to me." Luke said scratching the back of his head.

I looked down already knowing that Aden will say no.

"I'll see what I can do. Do I get something in return?" He said coming closer and kissing my lips.

I don't know why but I broke down crying.

"Hey... It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I'll let you come to my on your own." He said backing away.

I really need space.

______________________________________

"What's this I hear about you wanting your own apartment?" Aden said out of nowhere, making me jump.

"I-i I..."

"It's okay Peach. Uhhhhh... Come here." Aden said motioning me over to him.

I walked slowly over to him and broke down crying. I was scared I'd show him how much I love him.

"Please Aden..."

It's hard speaking to him lately. I need to leave this place.

"Okay Peach... I will. With one exception." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Itll have to be building on my property." He said.

"Ok."

He started to touch me. It felt nice but I wish he would stop teasing me. I need him to distance himself from me.

"Aden no."

I moved his hands from my breast. Of course he moved his hands to touch my lower belly. He slightly pushed me closer to the wall. His right hand cupped my breast.

"Stop, I think I need to take a walk," I said.

"Here's the car keys," he said surprising me.

"Wa-what... Your going to let me leave," I said stunned and confused.

He was pressed against me and kissed my forehead.

"Peach, I'm not letting you go. If you want to clear your mind you can drive to the mall, alone. I know you'll come back. The kids and I will be waiting, ok." He said softly looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head yes as he moved away. I was shocked but quickly went to the Range Rover and left.

______________________________________

I got to the mall and realised I had no money ugh.... FML. I was so hungry. I forgot my phone but I don't want to go home just yet.

So, I walked around until I got too hungry to move. I went to the food court and sat at a empty table just people watching.

 I went to the food court and sat at a empty table just people watching

Just then some random man came and sat down with me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Sorry, my name is Mariano. What's a beautiful woman doing sitting all alone?" He asked.

"Go away." I sighed.

"I can't. Not until I buy you something to eat. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No." I said becoming annoyed.

I stood up ready to leave when I heard him saying 'don't go.'

"Look Mark is it, I'm a married woman." I said showing him my huge ring.

"I won't tell if you don't." He said with a wink.

I got up and left. Once I made it to my car I got in and locked the door. I am sooo hungry. I need to get home.

______________________________________

Once I got home I heard my daughter crying. I went to her to see why.

"What's wrong with mommy's girl?" I asked my daughter.

"Daddy won't make cookies." She said pointing behind me.

Luke was behind me when I turned around.

"Jesus Luke you scared me."

He chuckled and walked closer to me.

"Aurora go play." He said to our daughter.

"Ok daddy." Aurora said while crying.

Luke came closer and grabbed me. He pulled me to the basement.

"Luke what are you doing?" I managed to say as he pushed me in the basement dungeon room.

"Shhh..." He said seductively.

"Please Luke stop. I don't want to do this." I said to him as he started to kiss my neck.

He allowed me to push him off of me. I was about leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Luke... Your hurting me." I said beginning to cry.

He yanked my arm, to pull me closer to him. He pushed my onto the table.

"Ouch! Lu-Lu-Luke... Please stop." I said to him.

He stalked towards me. Putting his hand over my mouth.

"I have waited too long for you to forgive me." He Said.

"Mmm." I said wiggling, trying to get out of his hold.

He ran his hand over my shirt. Fondling my breast with one hand he starts kissing me roughly

He roughly pulled my shirt off and begin kissing me.