6

Kiana

Its been a week now since I have arrived. I have explored, shopped, scuba diving, hiking and everything the island could offer me. But most of all I love just going to the civilisation area and just experience the different cultures.

I have met a lot of people in the civilisation area and a few workers that work here.

"So, Kiana when are you going to the club's in town?" Maria asks.

"What do you mean Maria? I have been having fun with everything I have been doing and still doing. Or are you trying to get rid of me?" I ask teasingly.

"What?! That's not what I'm doing." She says nervously. "It was just a suggestion. I'm not trying to get rid of you or anything. In fact I love having you around, it can quiet lonely in this big house." She says whilst paying through a random book.

"Its okay Maria, I'm just joking with you." I say. "It's just I haven't thought about going to the club and I haven't had the time to think about it. I mean this island is gorgeous and I can go to club anytime anywhere." I say. "Plys I'm already busy with the work I have."

She stops paging through the book, "And you busy with what Kiana?" She asks.

"I've been busy Maria."

"With what exactly, Kiana?" This crazy woman had a smile on her face. She knows I'm not busy with anything.

I move my hands around trying to come up with something.

"Busy helping around the house." I say. "This is a mansion and you guys need all the help you can get around here. Plus I did say we are going to do everything together didn't I?" I remind her.

"This house 13 workers so the help is covered, and since we have to do everything together I guess we are going to the club together then." She says squealing and laughing.

"No, that's not what-" she cuts me off.

"Be ready by 8." She says laughing.

I sigh in defeat as I exit the library.

I guess I'm going to the club tonight then.

I really need something to wear.

--------------------

Okay, I know, I know and I'm sorry for the short chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be longer then this.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤