8

Kiana

Exiting the door I go back to the bar, ordering a beer I slowly drink it.

It was 1 am and I have just had enough of this club so I decide that it is time for me to leave.

I'm almost finished with my beer when I see a guy approaching me.

His tall, probably 7 ft 5, black hair, bright green eyes and one hell of a sexy of a body. He was bulky but not too bulky. Just enough for me. Now this one hell ospecimen.

And no, I'm not thinking of killing him or am I going to?

He stands directly in front of me, leaning on the bar table. "Hi, I'm Xavier, the guy who has been creepily staring at you, but also not in a creepy way." He stretches his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Kiana, the girl who thinks you don't look so creepy at all." I place my palm in his hand,  watching him place a kiss on the back side of my hand.

"Well, thank you. If it was someone else they'd probably have thrown their drinks on my face already." He smirks.

"You should be lucky then."

He raises his eyebrows, "Oh?"

"That I'm not one of those women. I don't think we'd like the idea of your handsome face drenched in any liquids."

He smirks, "I feel lucky indeed. And no I don't think we'd like that idea at all." He moves closer, just leaving an inch of a distance between us.

There is something about his eyes that  keeps me captivated. Gets me lost.

Something about him that's got me hooked and you'd think I'd not want another guy approaching me after the small incident, but what can I say, two is better then one.

An hour later and we were still talking, laughing and drinking.

I don't know what it is but I feel so comfortable around him, so warm and safe. And that's funny because I'm the assassin and safety is  nowhere near my job description or requirement.

There's something between us. Something strong, and let's no talk about the chemistry between us.

His quiet for a moment, simply staring into my eyes. "How about we get out of here?" He asks, drawing circles on my hand with his finger.

Smirking, "I think we should,"

We arrive at his hotel, both of us already ripping each other's clothes off.

He attacks my lips with his soft ones yet kissing me roughly.

He leads us to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Still keeping up with our frantic kissing he throws me on the bed and quickly he climbs on top of me. He then goes to attacking my neck.

No words were shared, we knew what we both needed and at the moment it was our only mission. Our only assignment.

Going down south he takesk me to a whole different level of pleasure and he kept up to it the whole night.

Won't you look at that, I'm not going to kill him after all.

--------------------

Won't you look at that, chapter 8 is finally here.

And I'm sorry if the last scene is a bit cringey, because guys I'm shy, reserved and quiet, so it can be quite weird and awkward for me to write such a scene.

So please forgive.🙏

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤