7

Kiana

Its already 7:30 PM, I'm dressed in a thin strap, lacy, short dress with a slit on my right leg.

There's a knock on my door, "You ready Kiana?"

"Just give me a minute. I'll be out now." I grab my sliver heels, putting them on.

I look at myself in the long mirror, feeling satisfied with what I see I walk to the edge of the bed, getting down on my knees I pull out a small case under the bed.

On the bed I grab my thigh holster, wrapping it on my left leg. I open the case grabbing the small gun and place it in my holster, not before checking if its order.

I walk down the stairs once everything is in order. "Okay, I'm finished, we can do now."

It doesn't take us long to arrive at an underground club, Maria leads us straight to the door to which the bouncer let us in right after he and Maria finish their make-out session.

"I'll meet you back at home, babe." Maria whispers.

"So I'm guessing that's the boyfriend?" I ask.

"For eight years now." She says, smiling widely.

"Oooh," I tease.

"Oh, shut up, Kiana," She is blazing red.

We go straight for the bar. Starting with something strong we both ordered 12 tequila shots. 6 for me and 6 for her.

"1, 2, 3." We both down our shots.

After that, we go to the dancefloor.

Maria and I have been dancing for 2 hours straight, swirling my hips, I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

5 minutes later I feel someone behind me, turning around I find some weird looking guy.

"Hi, my name is Ken. What's yours sunshine?" He asks.

"None of your business." I say. "And remove your filthy hands off me."

Maria disappeared an hour ago saying something about leaving early to meet up with her boyfriend.

"A glass of water, please." I tell the bartender.

Seeing the guy, Ken, following me. I decid to go to the bathroom.

I finish my glass of water.

Entering the bathroom I do my business then finish up. I check myself in the mirror, noticing the Ken guy enter.

"This is the girl's bathroom if you didn't notice." I fix my bun.

"Oh, come on baby, I know you want some of this so come and let's do this quick."

He walks towards me with the intention of kissing me, I quickly move out the way.

Before I make it far he grabs my wrist, throwing me against the wall he crushes me against the door, feeling me up.

"Oh, you feel good baby."

Feeling disgusted I push up my dress, grabbing the pistol out of the holster.

"Oh, and I want to make you feel good baby."

I kiss him whilst I bring the to his midsection.

I don't waste anymore time as I shoot him.

For a moment he's shocked, dropping to the floor he gasps for air. "Oh, baby, don't look at me like that, I simply want to make you feel good."

I bring the gun to his head, his eyes widening even further. "And in hell you'll feel much better." I shoot him.

I stand up straighter, fixing myself I place the gun back in its holster.

I feel so disgusted, he couldn't even kiss. I'll be doing the woman of this nation a favor.

I make sure I leave nothing incriminating as I leave the bathroom.

--------------------

Chapter 4 down!!💣💥

I seriously hate men like Ken😤😡.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤