20

Kiana

I watch him.

I watch how his nose twitch in his sleep, his long lashes, how his ear tips are red no matter how much I trace them.

I trace his face with the of my finger, memorizing his features into my memory.

With the sun making its presence, Rodger grunts. "Ugh, what happened?" He squints his eyes shut, his hand on his head.

Probably a headache caused by the side effects.

He still hasn't turned his face in my direction so he still doesn't know that I'm awake.

Before he notices my awake state I close my eyes. "Liala," He shakes my shoulder.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Running my hand down his chest, drawing out my answer. "Baby go back to bed." I whine.

"Come on, wake up, its 7 already." He sits up.

I've been up till 4. I internally roll my eyes.

"What happened last night? I don't remember a thing." He says, his right arm holding his head up. "And this headache."

I giggle crawling up to him, "Babyyy, I know what you talking about." I run my hand across his bare, hairy chest. I hate hairy chests. "I get that a lot, but let me tell you, you were a beast last night. Oh, and I hope you didn't hit your head too hard against the headboard." I bite my lip worriedly.

"I hit my head?"

I giggle again, "Baby, you were a beast last night."

He continues to grunt.

"How about you take care of your headache whilst I go take a shower, and you can take care of breakfast as well. What do you say?" I sensually whisper.

"Yeah, okay, whatever."

"Great." I kiss his cheek, rolling up the sheet around my body.

Before I could walk away Rodger spanks me, hard, very hard.

I grit my teeth, forcing myself not to beat the shit out of the motherfucker.

"Maybe next time we'll save water and take a shower together."

"Yeah," I face him with a grin of my own. "Maybe next time." I walk into his bathroom.

Closing the door I drop the sheet to the heated floor and enter the shower. I let the hot water run down my body as I let myself plot my next move forward.

I close my eyes,  letting myself wander down memory lane, "Xavier." I whisper his name.

Attacking my lips, he kisses me furiously.

He bites and pulls on my bottom lip, asking for permission. I open my mouth granting his tongue access into enter my mouth.

He slows down the kiss, our tongues sliding against each other.

"Morning." He says against my lips.

"Mmm, good morning." I kiss him again.

He pulls away from the kiss, "Close your eyes, I got something for you."

I close my eyes, "I could get used to this." I sign dreamily.

He places something in my hand. "Open your eyes."

I gasp, "Xavi-"

Harsh knocks break me out of memory lane. "Liala, are you almost done? Breakfast is ready. You should get out before it turns cold." He says.

"I'll be out right now baby." I say in a high pitched voice. I hear his feet walk away as he steps further away from the door.

Damn you Rodger!

I spend the next 10 minutes getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

I walk to the kitchen area, my heels clicking as I walk, making my presence known. "Smells good in here baby," I wrap my arms around his waist from the back. "What did you make me?"

"For you my love I have waffles, pancakes,  scarmble eggs, bacon and sausage. And whichever beverage that you want." Wow. I give it to the men. "Now don't get used to this as this is probably the last time." I roll my eyes at this.

He sets the table and we begin eating. Sipping from my cup, he starts a conversation, "My company is hosting a charity gala this Saturday. You going with me." Asshole. You don't even ask me.

"You such a romance baby." I giggle. "Is that your way of asking me to be your date?" I grin wide.

"You can call it whatever. Today, you'll go to the dress shop and you can get ready at your place." He states.

"Baby, you treat me so well." I run my heeled foot down his leg.

"Here's my card." He places a black card by my plate.

"And the pin?" I ask.

"Marko." He states in a deeper voice before clearing it and downs his orange juice.

I wonder who the hell is Marko...

I go through my memory trying to remember a Marko from the file.

"Who's Marko baby? Someone close?" Because I certainly don't remember any Marko mentioned from the file.

"He is no one." He says, dismissing the issue.

I look for anything that would give away who this Marko is, but he gives nothing away.

I take the card, "Thanks, baby." I stand up, going to his side as I give his cheek a kiss.

"Ill have Martin pick you up now and drop you off at your place after getting what you need."

I down my still hot liquid, "No, that's not necessary at all." Rodger raises his eyebrow questionly.

"Im going to my mom's to pick up my car and then go to the mall. I don't need her questioning me about the driver who dropped me off. You know you should meet her one day, she talks so much your eyes will bleed I tell you." I laugh.

"Yeah, uhm, that's not going to happen any time soon." He puts a sausage in his mouth.

I frustratedly and silently breath out.

I finish up the remaining of my breakfast before I stand up grabbing my bag.

"Well that's me baby, I'll see you on the day of the gala." I kiss his cheek. "Bye baby." I shout behind me, waving my hand.

I get in one of the SUV's that Brian owns driving me to the mall before I go back to the mansion.

---------------------

Hey lovies❤❤

I just want to say thank you to those who have stuck with me so far. Just want to let guys know that I see you and I appreciate you. In my home language they say, "Umuntu umuntu ngabwantu." Meaning a person is a person by another person. I'm where I am right now because of you guys. I see you guys and I love you with whole heart. Thank you.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤