🍁🍂Autumn Angel🍂🍁

The morning sun peeked through the trees, washing Hoseok's bedroom in a calming glow. His eyes blinked open, he sat up and stretched his arms up over his head.
Mickey yawned from his place at the foot of the bed and trotted up to Hoseok with his tail wagging.
Then immediately flipped over on his back for a belly rub!

"So, she gives you one belly rub and now you're addicted? Looks like she has you under her spell too, huh?"

Hoseok smiled as his thoughts drifted back to yesterday.

Y/N was unlike any other woman he had ever met.
She was strong and independent...not at all like the "high maintenance" women he'd dated before.
The kind who had their nails done weekly, make up always flawless and never a hair out of place.
Y/N didn't need make up or anything else for that matter, she had a natural beauty that seemed to glow from within, and that smile...it just lit up her entire face and warmed Hoseok's heart everytime he saw it!

Mickey whined and wiggled his legs around...Hoseok laughed at his cuteness!

"Begging now are we? Looks like someone is getting spoiled!"

He began to rub Mickey's belly earning a contented sigh.

Thoughts about his date tonight made his heart flutter!
Hoseok could really see himself falling for
Y/N...yep, moving here was definitely a great decision!

Y/N, busied herself throughout the day with house and yardwork.
She had to keep busy or she'd go crazy...she was counting the hours until her date with Hoseok!

It had literally been years since she'd dated anyone.

She had been with Sean for 5 years, they met in their freshman year of college at the campus Halloween party.
Y/N and her friends had decided to dress as storybook characters. Her friends had all chosen princesses but Y/N wanted to be different, so she chose...Little Red Riding Hood, complete with her basket of goodies to take to her grandma's house.

She was standing at the refreshment table when a deep voice called out from behind her...

"So, what's in the basket little girl?"

She turned to see a tall and handsome man dressed as a wolf, smiling at her and decided to play along.

"Just some delicious goodies that I'm taking to my sick granny."

He eyed her up and down then smiled.

"Well, would you like some company? The woods you're traveling through are very dangerous..."

She laughed and smirked up at him.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I can trust you....I know how the storybook ends."

He stared into her eyes and took her hand in his.

"Maybe we can give THIS story a happy ending..."

Y/N smiled up at him and let him lead her onto the dance floor...they were inseparable from that night on.

Looking back on it all now...maybe she should have heeded the original fairy tale's warning.

But that was the past and right now...she had a date to get ready for!

Just thinking about it made her heart skip a beat! Y/N had all but given up on dating after Sean. She had fallen into a comfortable routine and she was content with the way her life was. Content...but not truly happy.

Then Hoseok shows up and turns her entire world upside down! She began to question everything and for the first time since Sean left, she let the possibility of sharing her life with someone enter her mind again.