Castle in the Clouds

Steph left the two love birds alone in the kitchen, exiting out of the same door but with a lot less drama, promising that she would see them both later.

Hoseok insisted on hosting the ladies at his place later tonight so he could cook for them...Steph loved him already!!

Y/N closed the back door, making sure to lock it this time and returned to Hoseok's waiting arms. She felt such a feeling of safety and comfort when she was within them, it was something she could definitely get used to. The heady citrus scent of his cologne surrounded her, making her knees weak. She placed a soft kiss to his neck and inhaled deeply, making him giggle.

"Fuck, you smell good, baby!"

Hoseok groaned and buried his nose in her silky hair, the fragrance filling his nostrils.

"Mmm, I find you deliciously intoxicating as well, angel. I loved still having your scent on me when I went to bed last night."

He whispered in her ear, his hot breath sending tingles down her spine and other more intimate places, making her bite back a moan.

"But, I would've much preferred your warm, sexy body wrapped in my arms as I slept."

His plump lips trailed kisses down her neck, to her exposed collar bone, where he sucked lightly.

"Hmmm, something tells me that if I was there, neither of us would have gotten much sleep."

Hoseok laughed, his tone low and seductive, then leaned his infuriatingly perfect forehead against hers.

"Oh, I can guarantee you that we would have welcomed the sunrise, princess."

Fuck!!!

Every part of Y/N's body was screaming out for this man! She wanted him more than she ever wanted anything in her life and if she didn't put some distance between them immediately, she might attack him right here in her kitchen!

Y/N reluctantly backed up and held his hands in hers.

"So, did you have anything in particular that you wanted to do today?"

Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows as his sexy eyes caressed her from head to toe.

"Besides you, princess??", he teased.

"Actually, I was kind of hoping that you could suggest something, since I'm still new to the area."

Y/N scrunched up her nose and tapped her finger against her chin as she thought. Hoseok thought she was so fucking cute that he had to fight off the urge to kiss her silly.

Suddenly her eyes widened as an idea came to her!

"I know! How about we go pumpkin picking? There is this awesome farm not too far from here that I have been going to since I was a child. Steph and I always carve pumpkins together, it's our yearly tradition. I'd love you to do it with us too! I mean, that is...i-if you want to."

Hoseok could see her demeanor change from bright and cheery to quiet and unsure, not really knowing why, but he had the sinking suspicion it had something to do with that fucking prick ex fiancé of hers.

"Are you kidding?!? I'd love to!! But...I've never actually carved a pumpkin before. Do you think you could teach me, angel?"

Once again Hoseok was blessed with her beautiful smile as she bounced adorably on her heels!

"Of course, I'll teach you, baby! This is going to be so much fun!"

Hoseok positively beamed!

"I'm so excited! This will be the first time I've actually celebrated Halloween!"