Lana

I wake up in the hotel bed next to Jane, naked and uncovered. Last night Jane and I got carried away and had a pillow fight before falling onto the bed and going to sleep. The housekeeping is going to hate us today, if they haven't hated us all month while we were here in Germany. I kiss Jane on the lips before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. While in the shower, I must have awakened Jane because she joins me, pulling me closer to her by my waist

"Good morning, beautiful" I smile, turning around to kiss her lips again, "Did I wake you up?"

"No" She smiles, "I was woke when you kissed me earlier" 

"Oh, why didn't you tell me?" I laugh, taking her towel and putting soap on it

"I wanted to have a little mystery" She smiles, looking at my hands curiously, "What are you doing with my towel?"

"I'm going to bathe you" I smile, pressing the towel on her body to clean her shoulders and neck, "I thought it would be obvious"

"Not at all, but I don't mind it" Jane yawns, "I'm too tired to shower myself right now"

"As to why I vow to help you with that" I move my hands down and around her body, making sure to clean every inch of her that I can reach, "I have you covered"

"Can I be covered in kisses too? I seriously need them" Jane pouts, "Like all over and a little loving too"

"All you have to do is ask" I smile, placing the towel back down on its hook and kissing her on the neck. I kiss her from her lips to her neck then staying there until her shoulders are covered in kisses. Jane takes her hands and holds me by my waist, pressing her body into mine. My kisses become stronger and a little more hungry for what Jane's body taste like. I feel her hands grab my ass as I kiss her a little rougher, pushing her against the wall gently so she doesn't get hurt.

"What kind of loving do you want?" I whisper in her ear

"The kind that leaves me breathless and shaking for more" Jane bites my ear, "The kind you give me when you want to be rough with me"

"So you want me to be rough with you?" I smile, licking the outside of her ear

"As rough as possible" She says before I hear her gasp and her body lift as I hitch my fingers in her vagina. Which surprised the hell out of her. She moans inside my ear, biting my shoulder to keep from screaming in pleasure, "Fuck, Lana"

"Are you ready?" I ask, chewing on the edge of her ear, "Cause I'm about to get rough as fuck"

"I'm ready" She smiles, kissing my ear which turns me completely on and I start kissing her wildly on her nape before moving down to her nipples. I bite one while pressing my fingers deeper into her vagina, which causes her to moan into my shoulder. I suck on her nipple a little more before I kiss down to her thighs, kissing the inside of them because I know it turns her on immensely.

"You sure you're ready?" I drop to my knees, looking up at her, "Consent?"

"I'm ready" She nods, meeting my eyes, "Yes"

I kiss her from her thighs to her vagina, stopping long enough to move my fingers out of the way so I can get to her vagina with my mouth. I flick her clit a few times then suck on it, bringing her to her peak before I stand up and grin at her

"Fuck, Lana" Jane's eyes roll, "Stop teasing me and finish"

"Finish? Oh, you want to come?"I smile, kissing her on the lips, "I don't think you want that bad enough"

"Shit, Lana" Jane looks at me with a pout, "Stop fucking around and finish or I'm going to do it myself"

"Oh?" I smile, binding her hands to the walls with my own, "If you want to try"