▪12 Nj▪

Today it's Sunday. I'm going to talk to Namjoon and let him explain.

You
Hi....

I waited for a reply but I didn't get one. Wich I logical seeing as it's only 4 am in the morning. Wait why the fuck am I up so early?.

I can't sleep that's why. Pfff. Just try to close your eyes. As I was about to close my eyes my screen lit up.

It was a text from Namjoon omg omg he replied wait why is he awake this early? Don't tell me he has practice??

I read the message.

Namjoonie❤

You messaged me I thought you weren't gonna talk to me again?

You
...

You
I'm sorry I blocked you and didn't give you time to explain. Pls explain to me why you didn't tell me.

Namjoonie❤
Because usually when I say my name people instantly know who I am. They always act different and fake around me.

Namjoonie❤
They just use me cause I'm famous and they get famous to. That's why I didn't tell you. Cause you didn't know who I was. It made me happy.

Namjoonie❤
It gave me the chance to get to know the real you. Not some fake personality. You also got to know the real me.

Namjoonie❤
But I should've realised you were nothing like that and I should've told you considering what you went through. I'm so sorry y/n pls forgive me and maybe consider being my friend again.

You
Namjoon I had no idea that happened to you to. I agree you should've told me but you could've said that to.

You
I'm also very sorry. For not talking to you sooner. And I would love for you to be my friend again if you let me be.

Namjoonie❤
I forgive you and ofc😭

You

God I don't deserve you😭😭

Namjoonie❤
I dont deserve you.😭

You
I forgive you to btw but why are you up so early?

Namjoonie❤
I could ask you the same but I couldn't sleep.

You
Hahaha I couldn't sleep either.

Namjoonie❤
Maybe because it that day.

You
What day?

Namjoonie❤
Eh ah never mind.

You
Okay....

You
Let's make a promise

Namjoonie❤
Sure how about to never lie to each other and tell if something's up or if you feel down we always tell each other.

You
I like that

You
I promise

Namjoonie❤
And I promise to.

----------

Nj: Guys look me and y/n made up

Nj:

Yg: you wake me up for this?

Jk: oh hearts hyung 🙄

Th: lol he doesn't even realise it but anyways I'm glad for you hyung.

Jm: yea now the party can go on.

Sj: yes my perfect cake wont be for nothing.

Nj: yea about that check this out.

Nj:

Yg: wow what kind of idiot forgets there own birthday?

Nj: hyung she's not an idiot!

Sj: Yoongi be nice and go back to sleep!

Yg: I would but Namjoon woke me up!

Th: hyung be happy he's even active in this gc again. We know you missed him.

Yg: I did not...

Yg: frick you Tae!

Sj: language!

Hs: Guys let's all just go to sleep again it's to early to be fighting.

Sj: I agree goodnight everyone.

---------

Namjoonie
So what now are you sleeping?

You
Ah no I still can't

You
I have the feeling I'm forgetting something it's on the tip of my tongue but I don't know what...

Namjoonie
Lol it'll come to you soon trust me.

You
Okay.

Namjoonie
Alright imma go and try to get some sleep you should to.

You
Yea ur probs right bout that gn

Namjoonie
Goodnight.

Ik Namjoonie❤ was like this but I'm to lazy to add hearts haha hope ya enjoyed pls vote and comment.😘