58 ▪7 TH ▪

Y/n woke up and she remembered everything until the moment where she asked me to let her stay. I explained it all to her.

Taehyung
Hey y/n I got you your coffee.

You
T-thanks Tae

Taehyung
Are you okay?

You
Yea...

Taehyung
Ya don't lie to me I know you better then you think.

Taehyung
Look I know it's traumatic but you have to talk about it to someone. I'm always here for you y/n

You
Thanks Tae and thank you for saving me. If it wasn't for you it would've been worse.

You
I should've just kept my stupid drunk ass inside then this wouldn't have happened.

Taehyung
Hey don't worry it's okay. I would've still come and if it didn't happen to you I'm sure he would've tried it with some other girl.

Taehyung
I taught him a lesson and I'm sure he'll stick to it don't worry.

You
Thank you um is it o-okay I-if I stay here for a while?

Taehyung
Of course don't sweat it stay as long as you want. I'll go and ask Jin hyung to bring you some food.

You
No. I don't want to be around another man. Please. I want you to be the one to bring me anything.

You
Because when I look at another man I see that guy flashing before my eyes...

Taehyung
Ok don't worry I'll tell the guys.

You
Thanks

Taehyung
What's up with all the thanking eh? You hardly ever thank me and now I get 4 in a row?!

Taehyung
I don't like it at all. You shouldn't thank me because where best friends. It's only natural that I'm doing these things for you

Taehyung
Friends help each other without having to get something in return even a simple thank you. Although it's nice to hear after your hard work after helping your friends out but still.

Taehyung
Friends help each other out no matter what. True friends help each other out without expecting anything.