48 ▪13 JM ▪

I've gotten along with everyone pretty well. Of course they haven't told me there secrets yet our weaknesses but I'll get them. Eventually.

Jimin has been avoiding me lately. Maybe it's because I've been treating everyone more affectionate then him.

But that's because I like him a lot and I act differently around people I really like. Chungha was right when she said I like him.

I only just realised this now. It hurts that I have to do this. I can't do this anymore. These past few months have been great. I really love these guys even Li eun that girl who won't forgive my sis.

I've given her some advice and I think she'll take it. I have contacted headquarters who have been following my every move even Chungha's moves.

They told me that these boys mean no harm. They told this to world minister and he accepted it because we are the best agents ever. They told me to retrieve. I'm leaving in 2 days.

I don't know what to do about jimin. I'll miss him but I don't want to hurt him. I'll avoid him and everyone else I already told Chungha this and she was so sad to see me leave.

I'll send him a goodbye text which explains everything and then he will never see me again....