34 ▪ 17 JK ▪

On the phone

Jk
What the hell the door is closed

You
Jk did you plan this or something?

Jk
What no I came here because Namjoon hyung asked me to come here for a review of the choreo to see if I'm practicing enough.

You
Well Li Eun asked me to come and take a look at her choreo to.

You
*Sighs* I feel like we've been played Jungkook

Jk
Mhm this is a match maker plan.

You
Match maker??

Jk
Yea it's Tae and Cami's doing but somehow they involved Li Eun and Namjoon hyung

You
Or maybe they took there phone's and they don't know about this. Cause I know Li Eun wouldn't do this.

Jk
Yea your right cause she was against it when I did it together with Tae and Cami

You
Lemme guess you started this match maker thing.

Jk
Yea to help Hyung and Li Eun cause they didn't realise there feelings for each other.

You
Well that sounds like Li Eun like I said before sometimes she's so stupid that she doesn't realise what's happening right Infront of her when it involves her. Like that for example.

Jk
Yea but maybe you shouldn't have said that

You
Why??

Jk
Cause this plan also involves a phone that is calling them to hear what we are saying and ye if she's involved she heard you.

You
Seriously a phone that's invading someone's privacy. But also she can't be mad at me for that I mean it's the truth and she knows it herself.

Jk
Hmm

You
So your friends figured it out huh

Jk
Figured what out?

You
*Sighs* might as well be the time to say it to you.

You
Jungkook I like you like really like you a lot you know. I don't know if you feel the same or not but yea .

Jk
Found it.

-ends call-.

Hehe omg I'm so cruel lol