▪ 7 YG ▪

You
Ah shit!

You
Yoongi! I think I did something horrible to your friend Siyeon!

Yoongi
Don't you do horrible things to everyone?!

Yoongi
Wait Siyeon?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO Y/N?!

You
I said that it's a miracle Taehyung even loves you....😔

Yoongi
You bitch! Don't hurt her like that!! Taehyung loves her very much so do I and the other members!

Yoongi
I knew you where feisty and sometimes rude but why would you say that? Especially to her she's very sweet and funny!!

You
I don't know she was pissing me off and annoying me!

Yoongi
Tell me the real reason! I know your hiding it!

You
Ugh

You
Fine!

You
It's because I'm Jealous of her okay!

Yoongi
Why?
You
Because she Reminds me a lot of myself and I'm jealous and hate the fact that you love her and not me!

You
You won't even believe me when I told you I didn't cheat on you!

Yoongi
Y/n I did love you but I know what I saw!

Yoongi
I can't just erase and forget that like how you did!
You
I didn't cheat! I never did and never will!!

You
I loved you so much and I still do! Okay so yea I said some mean things to Siyeon and I admit that but I won't admit to something that I didn't do!!

Yoongi
You expect me to believe you...

Yoongi
You better apologise to Siyeon and I'll never give you your stupid computer back after this!

You
....

You
Siyeon I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it I was just jealous that you where so close to Yoongi! You were annoying me when you remind me so much of myself!

You
I'm really sorry please forgive me....

Siyeon
.... at least I can understand now why your friends left! You probably where as bitchy to them as you where to me!

Siyeon
But nonetheless I accept your apology! Because I get jealousy can drive you crazy and makes you say mean hurtful things!

You
.... I feel so ashamed! I'm really sorry!

Siyeon
You should! 😜😁

Siyeon You should! 😜😁