Epilogue

Hello guys. I can't still believe this is the last chapter of this book. Thanks for beginning this amazing journey with me.

Ooops, lest I forget. This book cover was made by my sweet wattpad friend, sister, girlfriend and bestie Teefabulous

DM her for covers. You definitely will love them❤

*

*

*

When i got discharged from the hospital with my kids, Barry and Ify demonstrated how panicked Michael was which made me laugh hard.

Talking of my little lollypops, when I became conscious Zara told me I had triplets, I cried tears of joy. Then, I remembered my dream. I guess God gave me a glimpse of my future.

Back to reality. Yeah, right!

I finally gave Lizzy another chance in my life and she pleaded to be my babies' godmother, while of course, Barry, their godfather. Ouch, I turned her request down.

Why?

Because the position is already occupied. Yup! I promised Ify she was going to be my babies' godmother and I can't go down on my word. Not now, not ever. Anyways, she's gonna be the godmother to my next kids. I hope it will be twin girls.

I named my kids Diamond, Desmond and Raymond. You love the names right? Yeah, I know you do...

>two years later..

I pressed my lips against her neck disturbing her beauty sleep. "Good morning sweetheart," I pressed my lips against hers.

"Morning daddy," she teased. She turned around, wrapping her arms round my waist. "What do you want? Because I know you want something," she smiled.

"I want you and now baby," I breathed in her ears.

Every since the kids began to walk and move about, we hardly make love. Well, I hope today will be an exemption.

"Hmmm... That sounds yummy," she blushed. I claimed her lips again and began performing my tricks on her.

Seconds later, she began moaning and squirming under my onslaught. My tongue ran a path from her ear down to her collarbone. She closed her eyes, sighing and moaning as I licked and nibbled her.

I was about to raise up her sexy night dress to have a proper view of her perfectly round breasts when the door bursted open revealing our little pumpkins.

Damn it! I groaned out of frustration.

"Mamma," the boys fought their ways into Mel arms.

"Dadda," sweet Diamond came to me and danced her way into my chest facing her butt to my face. The smell oozing out from her diaper wasn't pleasant at all.

Diamond always choose me over her mother and the boys, you already know the answer.

"Babe, can you please change Diamond or better still bath them already since their are fully awake," I told Mel who was laughing her heart out.

"See the look on your face all because she sat on your face," she chuckled.

"If it's only urine smell, I wouldn't be this irritated babe. But....I can't even say it. It stinks," I said covering my nose. "You mothers do try cleaning their mess up. Fuck! I can't cope for one day," I added, watching the kids play.

"Mmmm. I have a job for you. You will join me and bath one of them alone." She said, carrying Desmond to remove his cloth.

"What?"

"Yes baby. Now get ready. Carry both of them and follow me," she smiled, lifting Diamond and started walking towards the door. I followed with the boys to the kids room.

This indeed is a job. I groaned.

The End!

*

*

*

Hey guys. 😚😚
How you doing? Okay, I'm not meant to ask due to the way I ended this book.

I know what you all must be thinking right now.

Is this really the end or is there another update?

Of course, this is the end. And there's no other update. 

I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda lame😣😣😢. But you know, a book will have to end one day.

Okay! I have to go now😚😚💙
See you'll in my next book, make sure you check it out.

Title: "Dr. May" or "It all started with an interview"or any other book. You see, I have a lot of books in my draft. Keep in touch☺😉😉

Jhemma
💙💙