chapter 1

Avneets pov:
I was fast asleep when I heard my mom shouting from outside of my room and telling me to wake the hell up but I simply ignored her as usual but after some minutes my door burst opened and it was none other than my mother looking very furious as usual she looks in the morning.

"AVNEET WAKE UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE AND YOU'RE GONNA BE SO LATE FOR IT" my mother shouted, causing my ears to bleed once again.

"mama not in the mood right now" I shouted back.

I was in no mood to go to college today becoz I might have been up late last night watching vampire diaries but I have no regrets.

"you think u have a choice, comon avneet wake up I dont have time for your rubbish right now" my mother said getting frustrated. I grumply got up and and rubbed my eyes and signed in defeat.

I was kinda happy that I graduated from school and I dont have to look at THAT FACE ever again,I got up and went to my washroom brushed my teeth took a shower quickly becoz I was getting late. again I have no regrets.

I went down to see two nutella sandwiches with my coffee on the dining table waiting for me.after I did my breakfast I looked at my phone and realised that Im gonna be so late and shit im gonna get detention on my first day. Well shit. I ran to my car and admired the beauty of my beloved car that I got on my 18th birthday by my parents. ayeeeee my Audi r8, black in color, modified.

I drove to my college which was not so far from my home, you can say that im rich, my mother is a famous fashion designer and my father is a businessman and I also got a beach house for my 16 birthday in france but nobody knows about that cause then It will look like im showing off. I reached my college and looked at myself the last time making sure that I look good, I was wearing a black leather jacket with a few of my favorite necklaces and an off white shirt inside with ripped jeans and nike shoes. I was wearing very natural makeup and my hair were tied in a pony tail.

I parked my car and stepped outside and saw one of the top most high rated college in Mumbai,St Francisco college (SFC).
I ran inside and saw the cordinator sitting on her desk, I walked to towards her and got my time table and my locker keys. I checked my timetable and it was maths and shit I was 25 mins late. I ran towards my class and entered and everybody was looking at me like I ate their last piece of pizza.

"Excuse me miss, you are late, actually very late" the teacher said lifting his eyebrow. Well no shit.

"actually sir I woke up lat-" he didnt even let me finish and said "DETENTION"

"whatever" I mumbled and went out of the classroom. Well done avneet, detention on the first day. awesome(sarcasm). I walked towards the detention room and saw my worst nightmare.....

I hope u like this chapter and if u do pls vote and comment.