chapter 2

Avneets pov:
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, what the hell is he doing here, nooooooo and how did he even get here, this is one of the best college in mumbai and you have to score above 90 percent to get in this college and from what I can remember, in school he couldn't even score 30 percent, THEN HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HERE.

I was in my thoughts and didnt even realize that I have been standing on the entrance staring at him with wide eyes and suddenly the teacher shouted at me pulling me right out of my thoughts and said,

"COME INSIDE!!! I have been calling you for 2 minutes" he said the last line calmly, why is everyone shouting today.

I said a sorry to the teacher and walked inside. Still in shock. I got my worksheet that I have to do during this detention.

I sat as far as I could from him, there were only 4 people in there, obviously who would get detention on the first day of college. Me. I was still in so much shock,

"sir im not able to get air here can i pls sit in the front under the fan" he said the last line smirking at me.

My eyes widen when the teacher said "sure Siddharth" and as expected he sat beside me. I tried to ignore him and kept doing my work.

After some time I felt eyes on me and I looked at him and I saw he was staring at me. As soon as I looked at him he smirked,

"so you followed me here? I knew that you liked me but I didnt know  that you were a stalker as well"

my eyes widen " huh I followed u here? You followed me here" I said pointing my finger at him,

"and I like you? in your dreams, I would die single rather than liking you or stalking you " I said with a scoff.

Siddharth chuckled "atleast u accepted that you are going to die single, and tbh I pity the man who marries you, I mean his luck would be worse than that street dog who sleeps on the foot path"

I was filled with so anger "you're such a jerk, such a mental and disrespectful person, and the man who will marry me will be the luckiest person on earth" I said getting up and asked the teacher if I can change my seat and obviously he said no.

"but you let him change his seat, then why not me" I argued.

He just shook his head at me and pointed at the seat telling me to sit down. I looked at Siddharth and he was smirking at me. ugh I wish I could rip that smirk off his face and throw it in the dustbin where it belongs.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued doing the work sheet. Damn, we have to write how can we change our behavior in 700 words. Im not gonna write that many words, I have to find a way to get out of here. I asked the teacher can I go to the washroom and obviously he said yes and I ran towards the exit of the class, I was in no mood to attend any more of my classes so I just decided to go back to my house. I went in the parking lot and felt like someone was following me, I looked back and saw........

K so I hope u like this chapter and if u did then dont forget to vote or comment.