Ch. 8- Not here

Alex had been thinking all weekend about Kate. She had been out with her friends and had lots of work to do, but her thoughts continually wandered back to Friday's detention with Kate. She was just so attracted to her teacher and she had never felt like this for anyone before; she couldn't quite figure out her feelings. On one hand she wanted to tell Kate how hard she had fallen for her, but she was scared that Kate would freak out and abandon her.
They had texted a lot over the weekend and had a long, extremely flirtatious phone conversation on Saturday night. Theirs, Alex realised, was just like any other relationship. She didn't really know why she was so scared of starting this before.
On Monday morning Alex woke up early, excited to lay her eyes on her beautiful English teacher. She pulled on some fairly nice clothes, and purposely selected a blouse that would allow for a lot of cleavage. She really wanted to tease Kate today. When Alex sat down in third period, she realised she wasn't the only one trying to be a tease. Kate stood, writing on the whiteboard, wearing a short suit dress. It left a lot of leg on show, and Alex was beginning to feel her temperature rise from just staring at Kate's shapely legs. When she turned around, Kate revealed the hint of cleavage at the top of her dress, and Alex licked her lips automatically. She couldn't wait for detention.
The class passed quickly, and Alex and Kate exchanged flirty smirks and glances throughout, though the rest of the class were completely unaware. As the bell rang, Alex stood up to leave and received a wink from Kate as she exited the room. Pulling out her phone, she realised Kate had sent her a text during the lesson.
'You look hot today. Can't wait for detention.'
That was enough to get Alex racing to her next class, to try and speed the day up, so she could be with Kate sooner.
At last the bell for the end of school rang, and Alex virtually ran to Kate's room. When she pushed open the door, she flung herself at Kate, and soon they were kissing passionately like on Friday. Alex broke the kiss briefly to lock the door, and they soon resumed. Alex knew she couldn't hold out and instantly reached for her teacher's zip to her dress, and pulled it down. The dress fell slightly, and Kate gasped at what Alex had done.
"Alex. Stop. Alex. Look at me," she said softly.
"Yes?" Alex gazed innocently at Kate.
"Have you done this before?" Kate asked. It wasn't patronising, she just wanted to hear the truth.
"No," Alex answered, slightly embarrassed.
"That's fine, I just wanted to know. Let's do this somewhere else. Not here," with that, Kate led Alex out of the classroom, and being careful that no other students or staff saw them together, and led Alex into her car.
"Where are we going?" Alex asked.
"My house. That ok?"
"Sure."
The rest of the drive was in silence, but it was comfortable, with both lost in their own thoughts. Soon they came to a stop outside a small detached house. Kate stepped out of the car and Alex followed, starting to feel the anticipation of what was about to happen. Kate unlocked her front door and ushered Alex inside. She shut the door, and said, "Welcome to my humble ab-" she was cut off by Alex's lips pouncing on her own.
Before she knew it they were locked in a passionate embrace, and stumbling slightly, Kate tried to guide them to the living room. Alex pushed her lover back onto the sofa, and unzipped Kate's dress again. Kate pulled her arms out, so Alex could shimmy the garment down the brunette's incredible body. Alex's lips found Kate's collarbone, and her teacher let out a low moan. Alex's hands undid Kate's bra and she flung it off to the side, as her hands groped the most perfect breasts she had ever seen. She used her fingers to knead all the way around the breasts, but avoiding the delicate and sensitive nipples. They would have to wait.
Meanwhile, Kate was pulling down Alex's skirt, and she dropped it to the floor when she had removed it. She pressed Alex's butt hard, forcing their mounds together. In a few moments both girls were naked and writhing over and under each other.
Alex scooted down Kate's body, kissing a trail as she went. She very lightly nipped the inside of Kate's inner thigh and she yelped.
"Like that, Miss Hughes?"
Kate's only response was an attempt to pull Alex's head closer towards her pussy. Alex continued teasing around the area first, before plunging her tongue right into Kate's vagina. The older woman let out a groan, and pressed her hips into Alex, wanting more. Alex gently slid her tongue in and out, and brought her hand up to gently massage her lover's clitoris. Soon Kate was moaning and bucking against Alex, until, with a sharp yelp, she shuddered through an orgasm.
"Thank you Alex," Kate grinned after a while.
"No problem."
They continued to make love until they felt half satisfied and fell asleep content in each other's arms on the damp sofa.