Ch. 19- The English office

Alex returned to school a week later. Although she was still badly bruised and on crutches, she found school to be not as bad as she remembered it being. But then again, that probably had something to do with having Kate back by her side. For once, Alex actually felt hopeful. She had moped around for nearly four months with no direction to her life, but now here she was, back at school and completely refreshed, reenergised. In short; Alex felt good.
Kate had dressed to impress. Her girl was back in school and Kate wanted to make Alex's jaw hit the floor when she saw her. She knew she was being risky with her attire, but who was going to tell a teacher off? She wasn't exactly dressed inappropriately, but then not exactly as teacher-ish as she should be either. Kate's dress was short. Very short in fact. It covered her butt, but did not really do more than that. On top, it was quite low cut too, displaying her ample cleavage, especially when she bent over. The deep red dress would be almost slutty by itself, but paired with a modest fitted blazer, the outfit was turned into a more professional look. Plus, she wore black patent pumps not stilettos, to convince herself that her clothing was entirely appropriate. Kate waltzed into class and sat down in her seat. She waited for her English class to arrive.
Hobbling in, but thankfully being assisted by her more than one of her fellow students, Alex made her way into the English classroom. She got to her desk and plonked herself unceremoniously into her chair and let her crutches clatter to the nylon carpeted floor. Alex blew out a sigh of almost relief that she had made it to her class still standing. Then she looked up. Wow. The sight before her was absolutely incredible. Shit, Kate was looking good, really good. The dress she was wearing gave a hint of sluttiness, but her blazer contradicted that. Her whole body oozed sex appeal and the blonde felt herself get all tingly as she eyed her teacher. Alex actually could not believe that she was going out with someone as incredible as the beauty stood before her.
Kate watched Alex settle into class and saw the moment that Alex's eyes locked onto Kate's body. Kate took a strange delight in watching the young blonde's lustful stare move up and down her body, drinking in her curves and features. God, she was turned on. As her eyes locked with Alex's, Kate involuntarily licked her lips. She wasn't sure how she was going to last this lesson without physically stripping the clothes off the young girl. She needed Alex badly.
Kate was broken out of her trance when she realised there were actually twelve or so other students in the room, not just Alex, and nervously began to teach. She really hoped they hadn't noticed her little moment. Oh well.
Throughout the class Kate and Alex caught each other's eyes a few times, exchanging small smirks or wistful looks that they both knew how to interpret. They'd had enough of waiting around. They wanted each other. Badly. The bell rang for the end of the lesson.
"Alex, stay behind please," requested Kate, trying to conceal the cheeky grin she had on her face.
The rest of the class left, and headed off to their next lesson, but the pair remained in the classroom.
"Alex, do you have a free period now?"
"Yep. A double free. What are you planning?" Alex smirked.
"Just you wait and see," Kate replied playfully, "but we need to go somewhere else. There's a class in here next period. Come with me. I'll help you."
The couple stumbled out of the classroom, and Kate led the way to the English faculty office, with Kate limping along behind. They entered the room with a minor struggle, but soon Alex plopped herself onto one of the padded chairs central to the office. There was no one else in there.
"Let's get down to business," whispered Kate.
"Or we could just get down."
"I like the idea of that."
Wasting no time, Kate hurried over to Alex and took her mouth in a passionate and frenzied kiss. The lips crushed each other in a motion brought about by their mutual insatiable desire for the other. Their tongues at times seemed to fight between gums and teeth, whilst at other times seemed to dance rhythmically together.
Alex' hands were around Kate's neck. Kate's hands were on Alex's thighs. As the kiss grew even further in intensity, Kate's hands crept under Alex's skirt and pulled aside her lover's knickers. Her index finger was quickly inside her student, pumping in and out with great ferocity as Alex, suddenly feeling numb to any pain she had previously been in, moaned with pleasure and bucked her hips into her teacher's hand. Alex knew she wouldn't last long, she was already soaking.
"Ooh Kate, baby."
"I love you Alex, let it go."
"Mmmh," and with a groan muffled only by Kate's wondrous mouth, Alex shivered through her orgasm.
"Wow."
"You look so sexy when you come, Alex."
"I could say the same about you, Miss Hughes."
"God, you know what that does to me."
Alex's mouth reattached itself to Kate's and they were soon rubbing their bodies against each other, having still not removed a single item of clothing. Alex's hands traced their way down to Kate's hips and were soon under that sexy dress. Now Kate was on top of Alex, and Alex's finger crept it's way towards Kate's hidden treasure.
"No panties. Dirty."
"Easy access."
"Oh so you planned whisking your student off for a quickie did you?"
"Maybe."
Alex plunged her hands into Kate's vagina, but only brought it in and out of her lover's body at a snail's pace, causing even the slightest movement of her finger send shivers down Kate's body. She was in ecstasy.
"What on Earth are you doing?" Came the voice of the headmaster.