Chapter 737-741

Chapter 737: Ruler of the Night Dynasty

Ye Ningshuang hurriedly cried out, "Honey, don't harm them!"

Zhao Fu did not kill them and only used his power to seal them, throwing them to the side afterward.

Ye Ningshuang let out a sigh of relief and looked at the ghostly qi-filled region below. She understood that Zhao Fu's identity was not simple at all. She could tell just from that dignified and domineering aura that he naturally gave off.

"Honey, just who are you?" Ye Ningshuang could not help but ask.

Zhao Fu saw that she could tell something and slightly sighed. He lightly put his arm around her slim waist and said earnestly, "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you right now. However, I promise that I will never harm you!"

Ye Ningshuang felt a warmth in her heart; this promise was enough for her.

Within the Dark Demon world's real world, the Generals who had submitted to Zhao Fu started to move. They had already heard that Ye Cang's plan had succeeded in the Heaven Awaken World. The change in power in the Night Dynasty was not something that could be stopped anymore, so they could only obey Ye Cang.

They took their people and rushed into the residences of the Ministers, who were all unconscious, and had them tied up. All of those who were loyal to the Night Dynasty, including Generals and the imperial family, were bound up.

These people were in the Dark Ghost World, and because they were still in battle, they could not exit the Heaven Awaken World. The Dark Ghost World was cast using the City Lord Seals of Great Cities, so those without City Lord Seals would not be able to escape it.

Now that everything was in his hands, Zhao Fu ordered for the Dark Ghost World to be canceled, and everyone who woke up received all sorts of system announcements. They quickly left the Heaven Awaken World but found that they had been tightly bound up.

Ye Canhong furiously shouted, "Who did this? I'll have him chopped into a thousand pieces. I am the Emperor of the Night Dynasty; I'll kill him!"

None of the soldiers by his side paid any attention to him; an Emperor without any power was nothing.

After the various Generals and Ministers who were still loyal to the Night Dynasty returned to the real world and saw this scene, they all sighed. They then returned to the Heaven Awaken World and knelt before Ye Cang, saying, "We are willing to serve Your Majesty!"

Things had completely changed - Ye Cang was not only the Legatee, controlling the Night Dynasty in the Heaven Awaken World, but he also controlled the Night Dynasty in the real world now. They could only submit, or else there would only be one outcome - death.

Of course, there was a small minority who was not willing to surrender. Zhao Fu did not show any mercy and ordered to have them all killed.

After this was done, Zhao Fu controlled Ye Cang's body to accept everyone's surrenders. He then officially ascended to the throne and became the new Emperor.

The Night Dynasty's ordinary subjects and soldiers had no idea what had happened - after waking up from their sleep, the power in the Night Dynasty had suddenly shifted. However, after hearing that the new person in power was the Night Dynasty's Legatee, they did not oppose this, as it was someone from the Ye family anyways.

After Ye Cang ascended to the throne, he immediately enacted some laws that were beneficial to the common people, such as reducing taxes, promoting talented people, and punishing corrupted ministers, garnering much popular support.

The Night Dynasty's future seemed incredibly bright, and the various new laws made the ordinary people incredibly happy. Those who had submitted were also treated quite well, and the nation was in a period of stable development. All of the important people in the Ye family had been caught by Zhao Fu, so they were unable to start any rebellions.