Epilogue Part 1

I know I have been AWOL for two months again... but I have finally finished the second to last chapter of the book!!

Special thanks to my new followers: trickyc, Country_Werewolf_, Jashinrules, littlekt, LanaRogers, yuchencheng, luchia30926, Twilightlover123, turtleanimallover, ohenewa9. I love you guys (or girls lol) <3!

Also one last thank you to my adorable and amazing account partner and bestie! She is the reason this chaper is up here today! 

There is also a song in this chapter! So song to the side----->

________________________________

(Cassidy's P.O.V.) 

It has been a few months since Damen, Evangeline, and I's little vacation as a family. It went really well and it was the most fun I've had in years! My mate made sure that every day was filled with excitement for Evangeline and I, and that every night was filled with the passion we both missed out on for too long. So needless to say, we are finally fully mated, and I love every moment of it. There is nothing that compares to the complete and warm feeling that a mate gives, and there isn't a way to express the feeling of love that consumes you entirely when they are near.  

Things were a little different when we got back too.... Thinking back to it I don't think I should've been as surprised as I was... 

We had arrived late last night so I was only now getting the chance to go and visit my Mom and Logan. I walked through the pack house to her old room only to find it all cleared out. I mind linked Riley asking him what happened only to then be informed that she moved into one of the vacant houses we had on the pack land.  

I then shifted and ran over to the house. It felt really good to let my wolf out for a run. She had been so angry last time she shifted and now she was filled with nothing but contentment because we were finally fully mates - she was basically purring in delight. Wolves only purr when they are completely content and at ease.  

As I neared her new house I shifted back and put my clothes back on. Then without really thinking about it I burst into the house without knocking - as I never really used to before anyways with her room, so I didn't really see the difference. But I should've knocked because the sight I saw I was no prepared for. 

My mom was in the kitchen. 

Logan was in the kitchen. 

My mom and Logan were in the kitchen. 

My mom and Logan were in the kitchen kissing. 

Kissing!!  

But when the door slammed shut they jumped apart. We all just stood there with our jaws hanging open - them from embarrassment from being caught by their daughter (yes I consider both my parents) and me from utter surprise and shock! We stayed like that for a good minute before I recovered and quickly ran up to them squealing like a little school girl.  

"Yes!" I squealed. "I was hoping this would happen! I mean I thought about it happening when I first met Logan and he basically adopted me as his daughter. I just thought that you two would make such a good couple. But then I realized that my sperm donator still stood in the way and then just pushed the thought away. But then he was out of the picture and I thought about the pair of you again, but then I also thought Logan was dead but -" Logan covered my rambling mouth so I'd shut up. I gave him a sheepish smile, well I tried with his hand still covering my mouth. 

"If I uncover your mouth will you stop rambling?" Logan asked teasingly.  

I nodded so he let go. "you're not dead so you two can actually work!" I finished quickly while Logan just smiled disapprovingly.