27-Fifteen days goodbye

"Hey guys, I will be leaving for the holidays, " Luna said to her friends on a Friday night.

"I will come soon and we will meet again, Monday is the last exam so I will be leaving on Tuesday," She added.

"Really! It is going to be boring inside this room and without you it will be even worse" Stella replied. 
"Yeah, Why should you leave? I mean you have to be with your family as well" Bethany said.
"Have a great time though," Rose replied.

"Yeah I will have a great time but I don't want to miss the fun here," Luna answered unhappily. 
"It's not gonna be fun without you anyway" Bethany said.
"Lets get some rest" Luna said.
"Goodnight" Bethany said laying down on the bed.

The very next day, Luna and Bethany walked to their exam hall since they have the same hall.

They started writing their exam when Bethany forgot the spelling of "pronunciation", she whispered to one of her classmate Luke for the spelling, he slowly passed her a paper when she opens it, it's said:

••••••
Hey, Bethany
Since I met you I had a different kind of feeling towards you. Can you be my girlfriend?

|YES| OR |NO|

Plus please don't reject me, I really really love you.
Love, Luke
•••••

"Are you serious?!, I didn't ask you about this, I asked you about the spelling you idiot!" Bethany whispered angrily.

"Oh, but answer it yes or no ?" he asked.
"Ugh,What is wrong with you?" Bethany cried.
"Ok then you will regret this decision," he answered.

"O.M.G please don't talk loud the teachers gonna kill me, " She answered.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Luna asked.
"Do you know the spelling of "pronunciation"?" Bethany asked.

"Yeah, I do. You want the spelling ?" Luna asked. Bethany nodded and Luna gave her the answer.

After the exam Luke went to her and angrily said you will regret it.
"What happened between you two?", Luna asked.

"Nothing, He is just so annoying. Let's go back to the room and I will explain everything,"

"Hey guys how did the exam went? Mine was so good. It felt like water in a dry desert," Stella said approaching them.
"Great," they answered.

Then they went to the room and find Rose there.
"Luna, you are going tomorrow right?" Rose asked.
"Yup, tomorrow evening, " Luna answered.
Stella signed and said that the holiday is gonna be covered with black walls.

Luna frowned and said it will be fine without me.

"Girls, I have a stupid story to tell. Which happened to me from the exam hall," Bethany said.
"What is it?" Everyone asked.

She told the whole story about Luke and everyone started laughing.
"Ooh so you like him, " Luna teased.
"No never !" she answered.
"Someone is blushing," Rose teased.
"Nooo," she replied.

"Okay let's leave her alone," Stella said.
"Thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!"Bethany thought to herself telling it to Stella.

After they left she thanked Stella for saving her from an embarrassing situation.
"That was nothing, " Stella said.
"We have to plan something for Luna to take back home with her, " Bethany said.

"Yeah we can give her something," said Stella.
"We can't go outside to buy so we should find something else here, " Stella added.

Then Rose approached them and asked what were they talking about.

Then Bethany told about their plans and Rose came up with an idea of some group pictures filled in a diary with letters of a great friend she was and she will be.

They started making it and they brought a small cute diary with stars on the cover.
They started sticking some photos that they had taken before.

After they wrote the letters beside every picture, soon they realized they were the greatest friend she could have and they could have.

They took a marker a wrote on the front cover "friendship is our memories"
"Who think we are a little dramatic? She will come back in fifteen days," Rose said.
"Yeah we could see her after it, " said Stella.

"You saw her saying that she is gonna miss all the fun so it's up to us she won't by opening this book, " Bethany replied.