54-Book and ladder

"I really need to finish this research today," Luke told to Sebastian.
"Why are you researching and What?" Sebastian questioned.
"History of Pluto" He answered.

"Are you talking about the planet?" Sebastian asked.
"Yes, of course. I still believe Pluto is a planet" Luke replied.
"It is still a dwarf planet" Sebastian answered.
"No time to talk," Luke said walking into the library
"Why do you even want to know the history of Pluto?" Sebastian asked.
"No time" He replied.
"Pluto, Pluto, Pluto," he said whispering looking for the book one by one.
"All about planets are above the shelf" Sebastian answered.

"Oh, Let me grab the ladder. Would you mind bringing the history book," Luke said to Sebastian pleadings.
"Okay, I will be right back and break a leg" Sebastian replied walking out of the library while Luke brought the ladder.

He climbed on it and searched for the book. He couldn't find it then he saw the book but he couldn't reach it. He tried his best to take the book out of the shelf.
After a few tries, nothing happened. He pushed himself harder to the book that he fell down holding the book.

He heard a thud. He felt pain rushing all over, He slowly opened his eyes to the ladder falling on to him then he blacked out with a blink of an eye.
He could hear someone shouting his name "Luke Benjamin!" but he could only hear mumbling until he could hear nothing.

Sebastian heard a thud, He thought Luke broke something in the library.
"Luke Benjamin! What happened!" Sebastian shouted looking for him.
Sebastian saw Luke laying on the ground unconscious with a ladder on the top of him.

Sebastian cried calling his name. He quickly removed the ladder.
"Wake up, Luke!" Sebastian cried out.
"Someone help!" He shouted in the empty library.

A teacher heard Sebastian crying for help and quickly ran inside the library.
When the teacher saw Luke laying down unconsciously, He quickly grabbed him to the school's clinic until the ambulance arrived.

Once he arrived the doctor reported that he had a serious injury on his hand.
"He has a broken hand and he have bleed a little from the back of his head but he is fine," The doctor told the teacher.

The teacher quickly called his parents. They reached as fast as they could, They were devastated to hear it.

Meanwhile, after Luke was taken to the hospital. Sebastian told the demonic's about it except Bethany. They thought of saying it to Bethany a little while later.
Sebastian and the demonic tried to reach out to the teacher who was with Luke and teacher Adam picked his call.

Sebastian asked if Luke was doing great.
The teacher told what the doctor said. They asked if they could meet him. The teacher told them that they couldn't go out without parents permission. The students begged him.

He told them to call their parent. They agreed and thought of asking the next day after Bethany knew it.
After the classes they went to the room with Bethany.

"I want to meet Luke," Bethany said trying to remove Rose's hand from hers which was holden tightly.
"No, You will not meet him now, Come!" Luna replied pulling her emotionally not wanting Bethany to know what really was happening.

They calmed her but she was irritated for her friend's behavior.
They explained what happened at the library. She started crying
"Why didn't you tell me!" She yelled with tears dripping down her eyes.

"We just didn't wanted to bother you. We can meet him but we have to ask permission from our parents" Anna replied.
"Anna Hana! Do you think this will bother me! That is why you hide it!" she yelled.

"We didn't mean too" Sebastian replied.
"Let's talk to our parents and let's go see him tomorrow" Sebastian added.
"O-Ok-ay" Bethany said shivering.
She wiped her tears and sat on a bed nearby covering her face.