44-Birthday boy

"It is Luke's birthday! it is Luke's birthday! Everyone wake up! Wake up, Wake up! " Bethany said waking everyone.

"Bethany! It is at night!" Luna said madly.
"know but it is Friday! So wake up for school!" Bethany said.

"Whatever, " luna said and went back to sleep.
"No wake-up, We have school!" Bethany said waking up them again.
"Ugh, okay! Okay!"Rose said irritatedly getting out of bed.

"Stella and Luna now!" Bethany said.
"I'm up! " Stella said.
"Okay, mother!" Luna said getting out of her bed annoyingly.
"I'm not your mom," Bethany said annoyingly.

"You are an early bird," Rose said to Bethany.
"One hundred percentage," Stella replied.
"I'm pretty proud of it," Bethany answered.

"Let's go to school, Faster!" said Bethany.
"Oh my gosh! My mom is not even strict like you," said Luna annoyingly.
Bethany chuckles as she saw Luna's annoying face.

They got ready and went to their classes. After several classes it was lunchtime, their plan was to ignore Luke much as they can and if they bumped into him they would pretend like they totally forgot about the birthday.

Just like they taught Luke approached Bethany. He told her that it was her sixteenth birthday. She nodded and replied with a simple "cool" and left with "gotta go".

Luke was disappointed.
"Did I mess up or is it just my feeling, agrh! She was talking to me weirdly from the grocery yesterday as well, " he thought to him.

It was almost sunset, They all gathered at the playground.

Bethany, Luna, and Anna baked the cake while Stella, Rose, Sebastian, and Luke's other best friends decorate the playground.

After they decorated they aimed at surprising Luke by calling him to the playground but they made it the hard way.

Bethany called him and said that he should come to the playground immediately because he did something stupid. That she is really mad at him.

He was really scared to come but he calmed down and went to the playground with chocolates in his hand just because he was scared that he will lose Bethany forever.

He totally forgot about his birthday at that moment because he was too scared to lose her.

When he reached there they all shouted by saying "Happy sixteenth birthday Luke!"

He was so shocked, his feelings were mixed with relief and happiness.

"Thank you all so much for making this amazing party for my birthday," Luke said happily.

"No need for thanks dear, " Bethany said.
"thought I lost you, " Luke said hugging her.

"Sorry for making you scared but I guess it worked really well," said Bethany.
"This is really going to be the best birthday I had with my friends, " Luke said still hugging her.

Soon they broke their hug. Bethany handed his gift, and the rest gave him as well.

He blows the candle and the only thing he could wish was always be with Bethany no matter what.

"Cut the cake! Cut the cake! "Everyone said to him.
"Bethany baked the cake," Stella said to Luke.
"Luna and Anna help me bake the cake as well", added Bethany.

"Thank you all so much. You guys have no idea how much it meant to me, " said Luke

"Thanks to Bethany for planning it", Sebastian said to Luke.

Bethany blushed and he looks at her with a sweet smile.

After the party, Luke and Bethany went behind to the hanging grass and talk hours and had fun each.

"I guess it is almost midnight so we can go to the room because I don't want the security to get mad on us," said Luke to Bethany.
"Yeah we can go, " Bethany said.

"Don't forget to chat with me, " Luke added.
"Okay sure, " Bethany said.
"Love you, bye, " Luke said. "
"Love you too, bye, " Bethany said and walked to her room.