🌹4🌹

Parvati's POV :

"I don't think it's gonna work," I said to Ashima while thinking about her plan...

"Vats I know it's the most perfect plan... Please understand it" she replied

"You know na I can't do this to him... What if he starts to hate me instead of loving me... No no, I can't take this risk..... " I said...

"vat's you have to do it for your love... If you want to know whether he loves you or not... " she said assuringly...

"Okay, but we will execute our plan after your engagement... First, we need to mend his heart for his family... " I said to her...

"what do you think about going to the picnic this Sunday... " She said...

"Ohh it's an amazing idea... We will make him realize how much we all love him... So he'll start to interact with us instead of ignoring... " I replied excitedly and imagining him with his family smiling...

"Okay now I need to go to the bedroom otherwise your brother will throw me out of the room... As you know he doesn't compromise with his sleep... " I said to her...

"Okay vat's! We will convince everyone for this picnic.... " she said...

"okay go and sleep and Don't forget to give good night kiss to Amar ..as he must be waiting for your call" I teased her while winking...

" Vat's. Wait I'll also tease you when he'll give you hickeys... " she said without any shame...

"hey don't talk like this I'm your bhabhi first before being your friend... "I warned her with a smile... And left to the room...

"So Mr. Husband is pretending to be asleep... " I said to him while sleeping beside him...

He ignored and turned to another side while facing me his back...

"What happened you're not looking good... Is everything fine? " I asked him while touching his forehead as he was shivering...

"I'm fine... Don't touch me.. " he replied as usual arrogantly...

"No, you're not fine... You are having a fever.... Get up I'll give you medicine... Don't worry I'm not going to rape you" I said to him laughing and brought medicine for him from mom's room...

he was still sleeping...

"get up and take this tablet... "I said while giving him a tablet...

After taking medicine he slept peacefully...

Then I kept a wet cloth on his forehead... So that his fever could decrease...

I slept while doing it...

I woke up in the morning while my neck was paining because of sitting uncomfortably...

He was looking at me then I also look at him like the way he is looking...

He got it once his gaze fell on my eyes that I'm also looking at him...

He got embarrassed and start to get up...

He was about to get up from bed "Don't get up now... You'll feel dizzy so sit till then I'll bring kadha for you... "I said to him while holding his wrist to prevent him from getting up...

"Rest for while then you'll feel better... I'm going to make breakfast... I'll call you it's done... " I said and adjust duvet on him...

I got fresh and find him still sleeping...

After making breakfast I called him for breakfast...

He came down wearing formals...