🌺17🌺

Next update after 70+ votes

Shaurya's POV :
I read her letter which was making me regret not confessing my love for her...

Arohi's Letter

First of all, I want to say sorry Dr. Shaurya for forcing this marriage on you... I know I can't change the past but I can make your future better... So for your happiness, I'm leaving you... I know you don't feel anything for me... But this all happened because of me so I want to repent it too... I'm giving you these divorce papers... So sign it and you will be free from this marriage...I mistook your care and compromise as love.....thank you so much for giving me respect and care in this relationship... And I or my baby won't be a hurdle in your life ....you might don't want our baby too...I promise I won't let you compromise the whole life... I know you will accept our baby too but it will remain a symbol of compromise only...... Don't think I'm blaming you....I'm responsible for all this...

have a great love life with your love Ananya...

Your,

Arohi (Ex-wife)

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Because of my silence, she misunderstood everything.....

I called her each and every friend to know her location...

But I only get disappointed but didn't get any clue about her location...

I called her number a hundred times but she didn't answer...

I don't know what to do?

How to find her?

For all this misunderstanding I'm responsible...

I called Siya to call Arohi so she would tell her about her location...

But this time too I got disappointment...

I went to the bedroom and checked her cupboard for any clue but I got disappointed...

I took slept hugging her photo...

After 2 months:

It has been 2 months since she left me...

Siya is also not talking to me because I hurt her bhabhi...

She is very sad since Arohi left...

God please I want my arohi...

She is pregnant and alone too...

She is very clumsy with her health...

She must be not happy...

I should not have left her alone on that day...

I should have cleared her doubts...

I tried everything to find her but she is hiding from me...