🌺4🌺

Shaurya's POV :

It has been a week to our marriage now...

After finishing our respective work we went picked up Siya from her classes...

We reached outside of her classes and called her...

She didn't pick up...

But before we call her again she was coming towards our car...

But she was looking as if she had cried...

Arohi alighted from the car and hugged her then Siya started to sobbing hardly...

"what happened siyu? Why are you crying? Did that once again tease you?" Arohi asked... And siya nodded...

Arohi didn't ask anything and went to that boy and slapped him...

And I was standing there unknown of the situation...

"How dare you to trouble her again? Didn't I warn you last time not to disturb her again? If you are still not getting your mistake then I'm going to call your parents... Just because you are a student I'm not taking any actions... I don't want to ruin your future.... Give me your parents no... I want to talk to them.... " she said furiously...

"No no please don't do this... I won't trouble her ....don't call my parents... " He requested...

"I don't want to listen to your rubbish talk's now... Just give me your phone" she said and snatched his phone from his hands...

It was locked so she shows his face and
The phone was unlocked...

She told everything to his parents...

She truly cares for siya it wasn't any Stunt to get my attention...

She is a real tigress who knows how to tackle these types of situations...

Then his parents arrived after a few minutes and apologize to us...

"No sir mam you should not apologize... It should be him...but from now on please make him understand his mistakes and teach him to respect girls... " Arohi said and then we settled in our car...

She was looking furious ...

She must be very tensed ...

I was taking hee glimpse while driving to decrypt her face expression...

She noticed my glance and smiled in return...

Then I didn't look at her and focused on driving...

We reached home and Arohi took siya with her in Siya's room and made her asleep...

After saying good things and motivating her for good things so wouldn't get disappointed...

Then she came out and I was about to ask her she kept her palm on my mouth...

"There is nothing to worry. She needs rest now... Let her sleep... She'll be fine in the morning... Till then don't disturb her... She's already very stressed... You can talk to her later. "
She said and once again she pecks my lips...

She's so needy for kisses...

She doesn't know how to kiss...

Which I noticed in her kisses...

Although I didn't respond to her kisses she's different...

I felt different for her...

She went to the kitchen to make lunch for us...