🌹6🌹

Aryaman's POV :

"Parvati,   let's go," I said and grabbed her hand, and took her to our bedroom.....

I didn't want to shout on her so I stand outside of the room to calm myself...

After calming myself I went to the room where she was standing at the window while staring at the lights...

Her face was glowing like a star...

She was looking marvelous in that look...

I didn't say anything and directly went to the washroom

When I came out she was already asleep putting her head on the headboard...

I went to sit on the bed and keep her head comfortably on my shoulder...

After some time she opened her eyes and got up from the bed

She was going out...

I hold her wrist and turned her to face me...

"Where are you going? " I asked...

"To give medicine to Kushal he had a headache... I forgot about it... I should give him medicine... Otherwise, he'll fell sick... " she replied...

"You are not going anywhere... Stay here... And not especially to him... " I warned her...

"And why I should obey your warning....? I'm going... He needs me... " she replied...

"why are so concerned about him? Because he loves you... " I shouted...

"because he is my childhood friend... He needs me and it's my duty to help him... And about love... Yes, he does... So what you're not ready to accept your love... Then after you divorce me I'll think about his love... But now I'll help him... So let me go... " She replied in the same tone...

" so you're going to cheat on me... That too with that bast***..." I asked...

"No, I'm not cheating on you... It's only you're jealousy and insecurities... Which is bursting now... " she said...