🌺9🌺

Arohi's POV :

"Shauri get up.... There is a call for you... " I said giving him his phone while he was sleeping...

He got up and picked up the phone...

"Arohi I have an emergency so I'm going to the hospital now... " He said and went to get freshen up...

I went to wake up Siya as today is her exam...

I knocked on her door while she was already awake and studying...

"Siya go and get a fresh I'll make your favorite aloo paratha... "I said....

She went to get fresh and I went to make aloo paratha...

Till then shauri came down and was going without having breakfast...

"shauri wait, take this paratha and eat it while driving... I'll come with another car... " I said while giving him paratha roll and kissed his cheek...

"Siya eat it.... Don't worry you'll rock in the exams... " I said while she was looking at paratha instead of eating...

She smiled and ate it...

I dropped her to her school in my car which I told the driver to bring it from my mansion...

I went to the office and was working when I saw shauri...

I gave him a smile and he sits in front of me...

He was looking at me adoringly...

What's wrong with him... Shauri and staring don't fit together.....

He never even look at my face and today he is literally staring me...

I too keep aside my file and gazed at him...

I raised my eyebrows to ask his reason behind staring

But he didn't nudge and kept looking...

I got up and kissed his lips lightly

He came out of dazed and raised his eyebrows...

I gave him an innocent look and said "it was just to remind you that we are in the office... Not in the bedroom.... So we come here for work, not for romance.... "...