Pansy

Third person POV:

Draco was jealous. 

Anyone would be able to see that, except of course the golden boy, Harry Potter. He didn't have anything to say to Harry; he just didn't like the idea of Ginny and Harry together.

They didn't fit.

"What did you want to say to me Malfoy and why were you glaring at Ginny?" Harry couldn't help asking the second question, he was curious.

Draco didn't know what to say, because there was nothing he had wanted to say and he didn't have a valid reason for disliking the Weasley girl. Instead, he had to think of something up on the spot.

"Have you done the potions assignment?"

 Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. That's all that went through Draco's head as he asked the question.

"Um.. is that it? I haven't done it yet, I thought it was due Monday?" Maybe Harry had read the due date wrong. 

It seemed that luck was on Draco's side, Harry had actually gotten the due date wrong.

"Merlin Potter, it's due tomorrow." 

Harry's face dropped, his expression turning into one of surprise.

"Oh, I must have read it wrong. I can do it this evening." He stated.

"Don't you have quidditch practise this evening?" Draco didn't want to sound like a stalker but he had noted every houses practise time in his head... Only so he wouldn't bump into them.

Definitely not for peeking at their game plans...

"Ugh yes, I forgot. I guess I can do it after practise but thanks for reminding me!" He smiled. He started heading back towards the hall before he stopped and turned back around.

"I'll see you tonight, right?" He tilted his head a bit to the side, waiting for Draco's answer. Draco pressed his lips together to stop the laugh that was threatening to come out at the way he looked so cute.

"Oh sorry never mind-" He mumbled.

"Yes Potter, see you tonight." 

With that, he put his thumbs up, the corners of his mouth sliding upwards into a cheesy grin and went back to the hall.

Draco POV:

"Ah Mr Malfoy, just the person I was looking for."

Professor Snape. Great.

"I need you to tutor Mr Potter in Potions , his grades haven't been doing so well." He informed me.

Why me? Couldn't Granger tutor him, after all she was the 'smartest'?

"How about Grang- I mean Hermione?" I asked.

"Miss Granger already has enough responsibilities. That's why I chose you. You can start tutoring tomorrow and I expect you to have tutoring sessions two or three times a week. Any troubles you come to me. I expect Mr Potter's grades to improve before the next Potions exam. Repeat everything I said to Mr Potter as soon as you can. " He walked away, not giving me a chance to respond.

Lovely.

I'll tell Harry tonight.

I headed to my common room since I had a free right now, hoping I'd have peace and quiet there.

Turns out luck wasn't on my side.

"I saw just saw Snape come from the same direction as you, did you bump into him?" Pansy inquired.

"Yeah he had to talk to me about something." I went to sit on the couch, hoping she wouldn't follow, but she did. Perching right next to me.

"About what?"

"Why do you care Pansy?" I snapped.

She flinched at my words. I felt a bit bad but why did she care about my business?

"Look I'm sorry. I've just been really tired lately which explains the crap mood I've been in. He asked me to tutor Potter." I apologised.

"Potter... And you agreed to tutor him?" She gave me a judgemental look. Ouch.

"I couldn't exactly say no. It's Snape." I reasoned. She nodded in understanding.

"Does he know?" 

I shook my head.

"That sounds like the bloody worst. See that's one advantage of not being a try hard in classes, least I don't have to tutor Gryffindors. Gross." She scrunched up her face in disgust.

"I guess so." I agreed, not bothered enough to start a pointless argument.

I welcomed the silence that joined the conversation. I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. Pansy's gaze was fixed on the ground, like she was thinking of a spell that required all of her concentration. But I knew what that face meant when it came to Pansy; she wanted to ask a favour.

In 3...

2...

1...

"Can I copy your transfiguration homework?"

And there it is.

A/N: Yo dk what to say. At first I didn't realise I switched to Draco POV so i had to edit that but yeah. Enjoy reading, i don't rlly know what's going on but its chill i guess.