...

♥ you're DOING IT WRONG! ♥

♥ PARK JIMIN ♥

♥ you are a horrible dancer! ♥

♥ LEFT STEP, RIGHT STEP! ♥

♥ l#ft step RIght stEp!!! ♥

.

"I'm fucking trying! Leave me alone!" Jimin tries to do the left step, right step in the bright showcase box he's trapped in. But whatever controls Jimin tries, Melonaju keeps stumbling over the dance moves and flailing his arms like a helpless child. Not even Pluto can help him on this one...Pluto is stuck in his own conundrum on the other side of the circus display box.

.

♥ JEON JUNGKOOK ♥

♥ CLIMB FASTER. ♥

♥ CLIMB HIGHER. ♥

♥ The AUDiENCE is WA1TING!!! ♥

.

"You fucking be patient, I can't climb this shit that fast...i-it's too fucking high, oh god...WHY IS THE FLOOR SO FAR AWAY UGGGGHHHH JIMIN YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY DOWN IN THAT BOX..."

Jimin bites his lip, his legs tangling for the umpteenth time in the difficult dance he's supposed to do for this stupid circus level. The audience members scowl murderously at his wiggling body through the glass, their tormented monkey faces drawn in warning. For some fucked reason, the full-house audience of this packed circus consists only of monkey-human hybrids, their features twisted with hair, and frankly, disturbing to behold. 

Over the emphatic chimes of the swirling circus music, they chatter amongst themselves passionately in primate tongue. Jimin considers asking Pluto what these creepy monkeys are spewing, but he decides to hold off. Jungkook is struggling too much with the tight rope task he was given to translate. Jungkook hasn't even climbed halfway to the platform yet!

.

JIMIN! 

♥ The audience is NOT pleased. ♥

♥ The audience is VERY angry. ♥

♥ your ability is LACKING. ♥

♥ your worth is QUESTIONABLE. 

.

"YOUR WORTH IS MORE THAN THE ENTIRE GALAXY, MELONDANCER!" Pluto shrieks out in encouragement despite the shake in his voice, interrupting the game's hurtful message. From his spot in the circus display box as bearded lady who can dance! Jimin finds the yellow ant that is Pluto97 already halfway up the tall ladder. "PERILATION IS JUST JEALOUS OF YOU!"

"Thanks, Plute." Jimin snorts, trying once more to press A, then B, then the back analog stick bar in a swirl so Melonaju can spin in place-

"Shit!" His pawn's head slams against the glass, vision dots smearing across the visual field in the headset. Damn it! I fucked it up again! Come on Melonaju! Don't get dizzy on me. These monkeys are gonna break open this glass and throw bananas at me.

.

JUNGKOOK! ♥

♥ CLIMB. ♥

♥ FASTER! :) ♥

♥ or else, the audience ♥

W1LL TEAR 0UT YOUR USeLESS THR&OAT! ♥

.