We're Not Talking About THIS or THIS! We're Talking About THIIIIISSS!

When Jimin arrives at the front glass spinning doors of the grand Sperosity building in Gangnam, he nearly chokes on his spit. This is amazing.

The huge box of a glass tower spirals up into the clouds, the upper half of the building bent inwards to give it a techno flair. Sunlight catches the west side of the tower, reflecting hot orange beams into neighboring buildings that appear cheap and unoriginal in stark comparison with the intricate technological HQ. Jimin squints against the sun's rays to try and see the top, but he finds that leaning back so far makes him dizzy. How did I not notice this building before? It's so different from the others.

When he enters through the spinning doors, it's nice and cool inside. He's instantly met with the smell of light flowery fragrance, a pleasant smell that reminds him of spring in Busan. He blinks at the sophistication of the rather empty entryway, his Converse feeling way out of place on the glassy black floor. Every step he takes towards the reception desk at the far end of the lobby echoes loudly. 

Jimin is so caught up on his measly outfit in comparison with the chic inside of the building that he almost doesn't look up to admire the place. When he does, he gapes. This is so fucking cool.

Lining the sheer silver walls are screens of all sizes, with little blurbs about the different things that the Sperosity company does. A few people sit patiently on jet black leather couches, staring at the illuminated screens intently. Apparently (as Jimin catches a few words off of an in-wall screen) Sperosity does much more than just produce video games, but it programs online navigation, stores infinitesimally large databases, and trains aspiring graphic-designers in hand-picked classes. Jungkook would love this place. 

Jimin stares open-mouthed as the graphics of other VR games pop up on the screens. In a game called Noir City, a bunch of players fight tooth-and-nail with the undead. Blazing explosions, blue fire, and dramatic maps give the game an otherworldly look, and Jimin finds himself wanting to play it. On another screen, Jimin watches as tiny players climb over massive fruits in some kind of obstacle course. By this point, Jimin isn't even paying attention to his Converse. He's too busy studying the variety of other games Sperosity has made over the years...and he finds that he really wants to play them.

Then he sees it. The game.

"Perilation!" Jimin breaks his path towards the reception desk to study the wall with a familiar heart font scribbled across it. 'What are you afraid of?' A sign reads underneath the vibrant screen. Jimin's finger traces the inscribed plaque with fondness, blinking reminiscently at the screen. In this demo video, a player is swatting at spiders that fall from the ceiling. Ominous music floats out from the speaker near the screen, and Jimin almost rolls his eyes at the stupidity. "Spiders? Really. They have a million more scary things in this game, but they chose to showcase spiders?"

"I know, right?" 

Jimin turns at the deep voice. The male receptionist is staring at the Perilation screen, shaking his head. "I don't know why the production coordinator insisted on spiders for the lobby, but she did."

The blond-haired man seated behind the massive, ornamental marble of the reception desk grins at him. Jimin stares, walking up to the counter a little surprised. The man is around his late twenties, dressed in an intricate button up with decorative gemstones on the cuffs. His long hair is braided down his back in an elven style, and Jimin spots charcoal eyeliner under the man's brown eyes. Jimin digs the unique look--it's so strange, yet so gracefully masculine. Leaning his elbows on the high counter of the desk, Jimin waits for the man to continue speaking. Damn, he's fucking hot. And I'm okay in thinking this because Jungkook would agree with me. Holy. Fucking. Hell.