𝟸:𝟶

-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

No sounds could be heard as I walked up the stairs of U.A.

I opened the door and was greeted with a familiar wind and roof.

As I walked closer to the edge I saw flouting clothes.

An invisible girl.

Like the other two girls I saw the other day, she was class 1-A. She was there during the USJ villain attack, I remember seeing only gloves and boots, that must be her.

She was taller than the Tsu girl but shorter than the Ochako girl, being 152 centimeters or 5'0".

Nothing can really describe her, since there's nothing to describe.

She had her shoes off and looked like she was texting a friend or family member.

Wait, she's not.... oh god she is.

She put down her phone next to her shoes as it exploded with texts and calls. She ignored them all and stepped over the railings.

My eyes widened, I came out of my hiding spot and yelled, "Hey! Don't do it! Please!"

The invisible girl turned around in what seems like surprise. Tears were rolling down and were surprisingly not invisible, they were as clear as day.

The clothes turned towards me, "You've probably heard it all before, I always get ignored. No one can notice me! No one can actually see me!" She cried.

"I have to make myself known! I just want to be seen as a human and not some 'background character'!" She said as she put her hands on her face, I think.

That's it? That's why she came up here? Such an idiotic excuse.

"You're joking right?" I asked.
The girl looked up, shocked by my question.

"Are you serious? You came up here, before me, because you think you're a 'side character'? Who cares if you're not noticed in your class! You always have your family with you!"
I paused then sighed, "So, just because you won't be noticed, you decided to come up here?"

The girl paused.
She, too, was blinded by her own emotions.

"There always dinner waiting on the table, ya know?" I said softly.

She stepped over the railings and grabbed her shoes and put her phone away, "I'm hungry," she said and walked off, but she didn't get very far.

Running could be heard from behind me.

As I turned around I saw a boy with a tail came up to the roof with tears in his eyes, and a phone in one hand. He was a decent height, being 169 centimeters or 5'6", so he was taller than me. Pretty plain looking with blonde hair. I remember he and one other student forfeited in the sports festival.

Following the tailed boy was a girl with pink skin and wild matching hair with pale yellow antlers sticking out. Her eyes were fully black with hazel and were spilling with tears. She was an inch taller than me, being 159 centimeters or 5'3". I remember her from the sports festival as well, she did pretty good with her type of quirk.

The blonde went to the invisible girl and hugged like there was no tomorrow. The pink girl was texting on her phone with a face of relief then went to the two and rubbed the invisible girl's back.

I watched the students of class 1-A interact then walked away.

Today wasn't a good day.

-𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

After crying the trio pulled away.

"Please don't ever, ever, do that again Toru," Ojiro said.

"Yeah, you got the whole class worried for you," Mina said while wiping tears away.

"The whole class?" Toru questioned jokingly.

The other two chuckled, "You know what I mean," Mina said with a smile.

"Well if it weren't for the (e/c) eyed boy, I wouldn't be here."

"Speaking of the boy, where'd he go?" Ojiro asked as he looked around.

The other two looked around the flat roof, only to find nothing.

How... odd.

"He must of left already," Toru thought out loud.

Mina nodded, "Probably."

"Well if we see him again, we'll give him our thanks," Ojiro suggested.

The two nodded as they all walked away from the roof.

Mina poking fun of Toru's relationship with Ojiro as they both blushed scarlet. Everything was back to normal.

When they did make it back to the dorms, Toru was tackled by all the girls.

They had all agreed to watch movies till midnight and eat all the snacks they want.

As they were in the middle of watching 'L* L* L*nd' a question popped up in Uraraka's head.

"Did you guys meet the roof boy?" She asked.

Toru and Mina looked at the brunette confused.

Momo paused the movie to let everyone listen.

"What boy?" Mina asked as she tilted her head.

Uraraka put a finger on her chin as if thinking, "He has (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes. He was pretty short too, around Deku's height, maybe?"

Toru perked up, "Oh yeah! He's the one who 'saved' me!"

"Really? Ribbit," Tsu asked, shocked.

"Did you catch his name?" Uraraka asked pleadingly.

Mina and Toru shook their heads.

"That's a bummer," Jiro said, a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, but let's not think about that now, let's just enjoy the movie," Momo said as she put a hand on her girlfriend's causing Jiro to blush.

Everyone agreed, and Momo unpaused the movie.

But..... who was the boy on the roof?

~