𝟷:𝟷:𝟶

-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

They were there.

They were ALL there.

Right there, in front of me.

Seeing me.

Looking at me.

Seeing me like.... this... a mess.

I'm a nobody, why are they here? There's no need to be here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

So many of them.
Did I really 'save' that many?

"Mr. Roofman?" The pink one asked.

I smiled and my eyes softened, "That's what they call me!" I beamed.

They all stepped closer.

. . . I . . .

. . . just . . .

. . . want to . . .

. . . rest . . .

"W-we all c-came, to see you!" The green male said.

I looked at them all a smile never leaving, "How nice of you to see me, one. Last. Time."

Everyone went wide eye.

"'One last time'? W-what do you mean?" The blonde from 1-b asked.

I faced them, I was still over the safety railings so I held on to them.

"Let me give you a proper introduction," I said as I put a hand on my chest.

"My name is y/n l/n, it's nice to finally meet you all."

Yamada gasped, "L-l/n?"

"My brother says hi to the both of you," I said as I smiled at the two teachers.

"Bastard! Don't change the subject! What do you mean 'one last time'?!" Bakugou shouted.

"You guys haven't pieced it all together?" I asked.

"Piece what all together?" The frog girl asked.

I smile and pointed to myself, "I'm not here, I am not real.

I want to rest, but I couldn't before. But now I can!"

"Rest? What do you-" the brunette girl said but stoped.

"I would like to rest," I stated looking down, "I'll see you all on the other side."

I stepped backwards and let go of the railings.

The green haired boy's eyes widened and rushed to me as I started to fall.

He tried to grab my hand, but he phased through it catching him by surprise.

"You'll be a great hero some day, I'll be watching," was the last thing I said before finally resting.

Today.... today was a great day.

-𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

That was it, the end of Mr. Roofman.

Everyone rushed to the edge of the building and looked down only to see, nothing.

No body, no blood, no sound.

Nothing.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Midorya asked as he looked at his hand he tried to grab y/n with.

Aizawa hummed to acknowledge Midorya.

"Who was y/n l/n?" The greenette asked as he turned around.

Yamada looked down in sadness as Aizawa sighed.

"L/n was... a friend that we let down," Aizawa said as he now gained everyone else's attention, "He was a sweet boy with a caring heart who didn't deserve the karma he got."

"What happened to him?" Shinso asked.

Aizawa took a deep breath, "Y/n l/n was bullied at a young age because of his quirk. Others would say it was villainous and that he would never be a hero, ever. It didn't help that l/n's parents were abusive to him and his older brother.

"At 14 l/n's partner cheated in him with his best friend, at 15 his older brother, b/n, jumped and took his anger out on the heroes. Still at the age 15, l/n's friend group was attacked and killed by villains. And we, heroes didn't do anything, no matter how much he pleaded for help.

"Finally having enough of life, he jumped off this very roof.
10 years ago.

"The y/n l/n you saw was, most likely, his ghost, and I have a feeling he's not coming back."

When Aizawa finished, Yamada hugged him and cried. Aizawa himself was crying too but kept silent as he comforted the blonde.

All the students were in tears, some more than others.

Midorya looked back to where y/n had jumped, tears falling.

'I promise you, l/n-San, I'll become a great hero and make you proud!'

Y/n has always been proud of the hero course and Shinso.
He is glad that he met them before he left.

What an extraordinary day...

~