𝟻:𝟶

-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

It was the weekend for U.A high. Not that I cared or anything.

I walked into a room. It was childish.

Toys laying here and there, a small and cheep doll house and a bed to finish it off.

On the bed was a little girl, no more than 8 but over 6. She was small 110 centimeters or 3'7", she'll grow nicely. The girl had long wavy grey-ish hair. She had a singular horn sticking out of her head. She had big, round, glass like, red eyes which were filled with tears. I remember her, she was rescued by U.A and was taken in by Eraserhead or Aizawa.

The girl was silently crying to herself. It was the middle of the night and I'm guessing she didn't want to wake up her caretaker.

I walked up to her and crouch down.

"You wanna talk about?" I asked in a shush voice.

She looked up and turned to me, "M-mister (e/c)? Is that you?"

"It's me sweetheart," I said with a smile as I hugged her, "Tell me what's wrong."

"Am-am I a burden t-too daddy? I feel like I am. A-and I think h-he might kick me out. I d-don't w-want that! I wanna stay here w-with him. I wanna stay with e-everyone in c-class 1-A." She said as her voice broke.

I pet her hair softly, "He's not going to leave you, no one is going to leave you, I can promise you that. And if they do, you have me, remember?" I feel her nod, "Good, now do me a favor, okay?"

The child looked up at me as I put a hand on her cheek.

"Never, ever, think like that again, alright? Can you promise me that?" I questioned.

"Y-yes, Mister (e-e/c)!" She said with determination.

"Good. Now cry it all out, my sunshine," I whispered as I pulled her to my chest.

She cried. She cried loudly, saying thank you here and there.

I just pet her while saying sweet nothings.

Aizawa is gonna be awaken by this.

Her crying softened as she pulled away with a smile.

"Thank you, Mister (e/c)!" The child cheered.

"Anytime, my flower," I say as I get up.

The girl frowned a bit, "Are you leaving already?"

I turn to the child, "I've woken up your dad, I can't let him see me, remember? I'll come back tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay!"

I here heavy running coming towards the room.

I quickly kiss the girl's forehead, "Stay happy, my sunshine."

With that I walked away.

-𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

Aizawa burst into Eri's room and turned on the lights.

"Eri! I heard crying are you ok?" Aizawa asked as he moved towards the smaller child.

"Y-yeah! I'm better now!" Eri said.

Aizawa sighed in relief, "Do you mind telling me what the crying was all about?"

Eri nodded, "I was s-stressed and I w-wanted to cry but I couldn't. So Mister (e/c) came in and helped me, sorry if I was too loud."

Aizawa chuckled, he has heard of this 'Mister (e/c)' before and thought it was just an imaginary friend.

"Why is he called, Mister (e/c)?" Aizawa asked, tiredly.

Eri put a finger on her chin, "Well he didn't give me his real name. He said people call him Mr. Roofman, but I didn't like it. It sounds silly. So I call him 'Mister (e/c)' because his eyes are a pretty (e/c) color and they stand out a lot." Eri explained.

Aizawa's eyes widened, he's heard of the infamous 'Mr. Roofman' from his students and through teachers from their students.

Thinking Eri was just tired, he let out a breath.

"Do you wanna come sleep with me, Eri?" Aizawa asked.

Eri's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Aizawa nodded and left the room with Eri, hand in hand as they walked to sleep.

So Mister (e/c) is the infamous Mr. Roofman.....

But who is he really?

~