𝟿:𝟶

-𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

Aizawa has been going to the roof for the past week or so, only to find nothing.

The only thing on the roof are the leaves, wind, and the funny voice his mind keeps making up.

Today is no different.

Aizawa walked up the stairs, his boots making sound.

He opened the roof door to see a familiar empty platform.

The black haired male sighed but did his regular routine;
walking around the roof for about 20 minutes,
rest on the railings for 30 minutes looking around as the voice talked to him,
sleep there for another 20 minutes,
walk around the roof one more time then leave.

After he had finished the 20 minute roof check, he sighed and went to the normal area where he leaned on the railings.

"No luck again?" The voice asked.

After popping up multiple times without warning, Aizawa had gotten used to the voice.

"Apparently no," Aizawa said tiredly.

"Ya know, your friend, Hizashi Yamada, was up here the other day," the voice said, to Aizawa's left.

Aizawa's eyes widened, "He was? Was he going to jump? Is he ok?"

"Calm down, he had a brain and did want to jump. But he was self-doubting."

". . . Is there anything I can do?" Aizawa asked.

He cared for the loud man. He might not show it but he cared for a lot of people. To his close friends, like Yamada, to his students, like Midorya, he cared for them all and didn't want to see them harmed or hurt, physically or mentally.

"Just hang out with him more, that's all he will ask if he was here," the male voice said, to the right of Aizawa.

Aizawa stood there looking at the scene in front of him, "I will."

"You better. If he come back up here and complains about you, you have another thing coming for you," the voice laughed.

Aizawa chuckled, "Yeah yeah sure."

Aizawa had grown quite fond of this voice. He wasn't going crazy that's for sure. It felt like another human was there with him, you just can't see the male.

The two fell into a comfortable silence.

The view was lovely. . . .

The sunset colors were breathtaking, pink, orange, yellow, they make such a beautiful combination.

"Lovely view isn't?" The voice stayed in one place, it didn't move around like it use to.

Aizawa noticed this. He looked to the left of him, and his eyes widened.

Sitting on the railing next to him was a boy, (h/c) hair and shiny, sleepy (e/c) eyes. He looked to be about 15 or 16 years old, and was short for his age, about 159 centimeters or 5'2". He had a small smile on his face as he looked at the sunset.

Aizawa knew he saw the boy somewhere, but couldn't remember where.

The (h/c)ette turned his head to the shocked male.

"Hi, my name is Mr. Roofman, it's nice to finally met you!" The voice, or Roofman, said cheerfully.

Aizawa looked at the (e/c) eyed male, flabbergasted.

Aizawa blinked twice, then rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

When he looked up, he saw nothing. Only a few cherry blossom petals that blew away towards the sun.

Aizawa stood there as his eyes followed the flying petals.

He had finally met Mr. Roofman.

~