𝟸:𝟻

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠-

"I'm home," I yelled in the dark house.

I wasn't really expecting an answer back but I got one. Not a good one.

"Oi! The piece of shit is back!" A ruff voice said.

"Is that so~? I guess our fun starts early today~" a bitchy voice cooed.

As I walked into the living room I saw my 'parents' and a mess.

The once red couch was now dirty and stained from, what I guess, is cum and alcohol.

Around the pale couch was bottles, some broken, some half full/empty, and some are just laying around.

The coffee table was littered with unused condoms and alcohol beverages.

The TV was on a news channel about a recent villain fight that All Might had gotten involved in.

To say the least it looked like a dumpster for sluts.

When I looked at my 'parents' they were smirking.

My 'mother' was wearing a maid outfit with fake cat ears and a fake tail. She was wearing a collar that had a leash that my 'father' held.

My 'father' looked like he was half drunk. He had sweat and alcohol staining his dark green shirt as he wore dark brown shorts.

"Oh look, honey, you were right! The little shit is back!" The woman cheered.

"I'm always right, pet," the man spat.

"Of course you are, master~"

I gagged in my mind. They seriously can't do anything right.

"Welp," the man said as he stood up and walked to me, the 'maid' following close behind, like an obedient puppy.

"It's time for your daily."

"Oh~ this will be fun~~" the woman said cheerfully.

After..... that.....

I now had a bruised chest and cheek, along with blood running down my face and leg, but it could be worse.

I had to make them dinner while I had the scraps from yesterday.

They complained about the food, threw half of it away, and went to the living room again.

The usual.

Why can't I have a regular life with a happy family?

At least I have friends..... right?

~