Chapter 5

"Okay! The tents for the laundry bags are done! They should be sturdy enough for the bags to be protected!" You announced as you stand up and dust off your skirt.

After the sudden events with Adudu and probe,they all finally found the place they all came for. But was reported by the commander that they have give the bags to the owner in person.
Both Boboiboy and Gopal disapproved that they have to stay here till the mission is complete,but still follows anyway.

"Thanks (Y/N),but you really didn't have to do the set up,you must have been exhausted after what happend" Fang said,as he sat up from the log he is resting in.

"No,if anything you all must be exhausted from a while ago,at least let me do some support!" You reassured as you sat down on the ground next to Boboiboy.

After you give them some snacks and drinks from your backpack. Fang informed you all the plan of his, a three days walk til they find their next destination.

A long yawn is heard from the oldest in the group as Boboiboy reminded them all of why they must finish the mission quickly.

"But...the commander never told us who we're suppose to deliver these to.." Gopal said as they all glance towards the laundry basket resting on your hand-made tent.

"Yea,who do you think it could be,Fang?" Boboiboy asked the shadow manipulator.

He only shrugged and replied "I'm not sure either,how about you,(Y/N)..?"

"Me neither,but that person seems important since we're here in the first place.." You said as you put a fist Infront of your lips,looking deep in thought saying that.

"Why couldn't the commander just contact this person directly! Come get the stuffs themselves!" Gopal complain

"Maybe they can only be reached this way." Boboiboy said.

"Yea but...He still could've at least told us who's suppose to be!"

"I'm sure the commander has his reasons." Boboiboy reassured.

"Let's just follow through with his or-eh!?" The elemental is surprised,since the next thing he knew,he found his friend snoring loudly as he deeply sleeps.

"Wha-! Asleep already!? Can you believe this guy fang...?" The elemental hero said as he look towards the said boy.

It was silent for a while before Fang started to snore quietly while sitting up. Both you and Boboiboy sweatdropp as you both let out a small "eh?"

"Not YOU too!?" Boboiboy sighed with a deadpanned expression.

You giggled at that,"Well it can't be helped,you should sleep to!" You reassured as you nod your head towards the other unwrapped sleeping bag.

"Eh? What about you?" He asked

"No it's okay,I'll just keep an eye on the bags for the night! You need to sleep more than I do" You said as you give him a smile.

((Me,the author:So you can grow taller-))

He just shook his head," No,I don't want to leave you alone for the night,so I'm staying here with you!" He said with a small pout.

Your eyes widen a bit,before stifling out a small giggle, "Your adorable,you know that right..?" You muttered,as you hugged your legs towards your chest.

He could feel his cheeks flaring up on the way how you compliment him. "Uh- W-well..." He trailed off.

You can't help but laugh again as you looked back to watch the fire,lighting up the area you all are as you listen to the small cracks of the fire with a smile plastered on your calming face. Boboiboy did the same,but occasionally glancing back to you two or three times.

"Hey...can I ask you something?" You hum as you turn towards him.

"W-What's your relationship with Fang..?" He asked as he scratch his cheek nervously.

You tilted your head with your (E/C) doe eyes,not knowing what he means,but you answered anyways,

"Well...We're not related but,he is like a Big Brother to me! Him and every members of the station always you after me!" Clasping your hands together,you smiled cheerfully to the elemental hero. " Everyone there is like a family to me!"

His eyes suddenly widened as he blushes from your cute actions. Before his eyes soften as he looked back towards the fire. "That's nice,but what about your parents..?"

You stiffened abit before relaxing as you also looked back towards the fire,but with a sad smile. Boboiboy,noticing this,flinched from the reaction he was given before

"I-I-I'm so sorry!! I d-didn't mean to pry in your personal life!! I was just-"

"You just want to know me more, don't you?" You finished his sentence as you make eye contact with him "It's okay,it's only natural since we're going to start working together!"
You reassured him with a smile.

And that,you decided to tell everything about your lifestyle since you were born. Who your parents were,how close you and Healbot are,how you became the gem in the station and always care for you since young,Others! You both would laugh off the good memories or be saddened by the bad memories. But all n' all,it was very wholesome night.

"Wait,your telling me...you also had a rivalry with fang before?" He asked with a chuckle,not believing what he was hearing.

"Yea! When he first met me, he started challenging me things like target shooting, sword battling others!" You giggled at time you would mostly win in ever challenge he always rival you with. "But all of a sudden,he stopped rivaling me..and suddenly became more... affectionate to me,I didn't even do anything that time...!" You said as you crossed your arms,pouting as you still don't know why the sudden change,not like you complain or anything,just curious.

Boboiboy sweatdroped at your pouting expression as he chuckled 'I think I know why he the reason why he suddenly change for you..'

Then,like a snap of a finger,your pouting expression change as you let out a gasp like you remember something. "I completely forgot!!" You exclaimed

"Eh? Forgot what?" He asked,suddenly your sparkling (E/C) eyes made contact with his confused Brown ones as your inches away from his face. Once he realize this,his is slowly turning into a tomato at this point-

"E-eh!? (Y/N)-!?"

"What was that back there!!?!"

Your question caught him off-guard,what do you mean?

Noticing this,you explained further, "When you did the split thing,what was that?? That was so cool!! How did you turn into three? How come you have different outfits while doing so? Is this called Magic I keep hearing from where you live?? Tell me,tell me!!" You keep questioning as you move forward in every question you ask.

"U-uh..." He can't help but look away out of embarrassment. Goodness,your noses just touched each other,he can't-

"Oh! Sorry,I must be getting you uncomfortable just now!" You apologize as you realize what to are doing. You sat up straight but started balling both of your fist as you can't contain your excitement and curiosity.

"But seriously,what was that!? When you split into three,you we're like Kaboom! Whoosh! And then the way how you yelled out as you went Zoom!" You tried describing while doing some movements with your arms.

He paused for a minute before suddenly laughing,he can't help but find you adorable. "Well,I guess I gotta return the favour after telling me your life here," He said as he scratch his cheek

"Well,it's started when I was 10..."

And so,he explained every detail in his life to your curious self,as you have all your attention to him. As always,you both would laugh off the good memories,or be saddened by the bad memories.

And the next thing you both new, the sun started to rise.

~~~~~

Hello!! I'm very much sorry for the long wait! I was honestly having a hard time executing this scene and other reasons! I hope it's okay!^^

Anyway, uh...I think that's all!

Like always,Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it!

Yuki,out!
ÒwÓ